Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Spurs about to go 63-19!

Quote Originally Posted by TMT
    A simple no would suffice.

I'm just letting you guys know right here that the Spurs will not fold to the Rockets. Now OKC is another story...
    Cool story, tell it again. This time add the part where the spurs go 0-8 against Houston and OKC.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotServed
    Cool story, tell it again. This time add the part where the spurs go 0-8 against Houston and OKC.
    I've already said all I need to say about OKC on the matter...

But when it comes to Houston fact is Spurs started playing their best ball in March, and when they played the Rockets from that point on the first time Leonard/Green/Splitter were all injured, second time around Leonard/Green/Splitter/Mills were out. Take it however you want to, but missing starters obviously means something in this league.

YouGotServed

I've already said all I need to say about OKC on the matter...

But when it comes to Houston fact is Spurs started playing their best ball in March, and when they played the Rockets from that point on the first time Leonard/Green/Splitter were all injured, second time around Leonard/Green/Splitter/Mills were out. Take it however you want to, but missing starters obviously means something in this league.
    cool excuses. tell them again.

cool excuses. tell them again.
    So what exactly, other than the 0-4 mark, is your reasoning behind the Rockets taking this series? You don't seem to be dropping any basketball in-tell whatsoever. Just throwing out guesses based on the regular season . Let's hear it, oh wise one.

I still can't help but wonder what would have happened if the Spurs gave Splitter's contract to Al Jeff in the offseason. Top5 dumb moves by the Spurs in the past 20 years IMO. Who knows though, maybe Al didn't want to play in San Antonio for whatever reason.

YouGotServed

So what exactly, other than the 0-4 mark, is your reasoning behind the Rockets taking this series? You don't seem to be dropping any basketball in-tell whatsoever. Just throwing out guesses based on the regular season . Let's hear it, oh wise one.
    tl;dr

0-8

tl;dr

0-8
    Way to separate yourself from the pack of unintelligent douchebags on this forum. Won't take an avatar bet, or even explain reasoning for your predictions. You're opinions are so credible.

YouGotServed

Way to separate yourself from the pack of unintelligent douchebags on this forum. Won't take an avatar bet, or even explain reasoning for your predictions. You're opinions are so credible.
    *your

You didn't convince me, sport. Want to try again.

Not my fault if you're a huge pvssy.

YouGotServed

Not a pvssy, I'm merciful. Everyone wants to avy bet me and I feel everyone should get a fair chance to come at the YGS.

YGS the merciful.

I rule the local playground

Shut the **** up you two little faggits

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    When teams in the playoffs face a team that swept them in the regular season, their records are 4-51. Four wins and 51 losses. If San Antonio wants to make the Finals they will have to beat both Houston, and OKC (barring a first or second round upset for either team) who have both swept them this season.
    Wow, I never knew this stat...So this means Miami is losing to Brooklyn right?

Not a pvssy, I'm merciful. Everyone wants to avy bet me and I feel everyone should get a fair chance to come at the YGS.

YGS the merciful.
    Nah, you're a huge puhssay

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    Wow, I never knew this stat...So this means Miami is losing to Brooklyn right?
    hahaha

Saw a basketball once

In the 3rd loss to the Rockets, the Spurs had 3 starters hurt (Splitter, Green, and Leonard). In the fourth game, the Spurs had the best record in the league locked up already, so they didn't care about winning (and they rested half their team).

So 2 of the 4 losses can obviously be disregarded as meaningless since the Spurs had so many people not playing. You're left with two measley regular season wins. Games that weren't a blowout. And this is the main reason Rocket fans think their inexperienced, poorly coached team will run over the top seed in the playoffs. Call me unimpressed.

Now the Thunder on the other hand, this is the matchup that worries me.