Jeremy Lin beat you Kidbasketball20's Avatar

Default Dwight Howard in 2019: "**** James Harden! I want him off the team!"

https://twitter.com/pickuphoop/statu...37176006520832

Not the first time we've heard this about Harden.

People want to hate on CP3, but Harden was an issue with Lin, McHale, D'Antoni, CP3, Dwight Howard.... its a Harden issue.

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Default Re: Dwight Howard in 2019: "**** James Harden! I want him off the team!"

Dho is a clown issue.

Default Re: Dwight Howard in 2019: "**** James Harden! I want him off the team!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist
    Harden is a clown issue.
    Yup.

Dwight's had issues with every single team he's been on.

EVERY
    SINGLE
    ONE

In Houston he thought he could be Hakeem Olajuwon, and refused to run pick & roll. Did the same shit in LA too. Felt like almost every time he'd post up, it'd result in a stupid turnover or a bricked layup/hook shot. Then he'd get upset that he wasn't getting touches. Dwight's ego was just too big.

Also, that video is out of context. Dwight later went on to talk about how great of a player James became

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.

EVERY
    SINGLE
    ONE

In Houston he thought he could be Hakeem Olajuwon, and refused to run pick & roll. Did the same shit in LA too. Felt like almost every time he'd post up, it'd result in a stupid turnover or a bricked layup/hook shot. Then he'd get upset that he wasn't getting touches. Dwight's ego was just too big.

Also, that video is out of context. Dwight later went on to talk about how great of a player James became
    You are so mad!

CP3 is having the same issues with Harden
    Kevin McHale had the same issues with Harden
    Other big players had the same issues with Harden

Dwight Howard had major issues with Harden!

You are dumb.

College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kidbasketball20
    You are so mad!

CP3 is having the same issues with Harden
    Kevin McHale had the same issues with Harden
    Other big players had the same issues with Harden

Dwight Howard had major issues with Harden!

You are dumb.
    CP3 has had issues with every team he's been on
    Dwight has had issues with every team he's been on since the Magic fiasco

I'll give you Kevin McHale, because Harden was still in Hollywood mode (still dating Kardashian), and came to camp out of shape. He paid for it by not even getting on 3rd team All-NBA that year. That was all him being lazy and a dick. It seems like ever since the summer after that, he totally redidicated himself to the game and took himself to the next level.

Harden is asked to play the way he does by D'Antoni and Morey because Morey's stats machine told him it's the most efficient offense and Morey just ignores the negative human effect of how playing like that chafes other members of the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.

EVERY
    SINGLE
    ONE

He thought he could be a PG with the Hawks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DViCJ7vtuws

To be fair, Dwight and CP3 are both absolute divas.

Dwight, CP3 and Harden are annoying to play with. They've all pretty much admitted it themselves None of them are likable.

Lakers could use a couple more players to fill out the roster.

After the Orlando years, Dwight had the most success with the Rockets. If he would of committed to being a pick and roll player, we may have done better the two years we were bounced in the first round.

For Chris, it's been two years in a row that he's had good seasons with Houston. He went to his first WCF and had a chance to knock out the Warriors this year if he would of just ****ing showed up.

Bottom line, you guys can shit on Harden all you want, but the Rockets have been a relatively successful team during his time here. The only thing left for him to do is win a championship. The years before Harden, the Rockets only got out of the 1st round once after the end of the Hakeem era. Since Harden has been here, WCF twice and 2nd round twice and always a playoff team.

I get that it's championship or bust for many of y'all, but compared to other superstars, he's had decent success as an NBA player.

Look at Tmac, could never get out of the 1st round. Chris Paul, could never advance past the 2nd round til he got to Houston. Anthony Davis, can't carry his scrubs to the playoffs. Demarcus Cousins, couldn't carry a team to the playoffs. There many other examples. Not everyone wins the big one and for that I will not refer to them as failures.