Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Dear Pacers Fans: Meticode Video: Paul George "Victorious: Come Back Stronger"

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Great video. Repped for a great post.
    Thanks!

Default Re: Dear Pacers Fans: Meticode Video: Paul George "Victorious: Come Back Stronger"

Quote Originally Posted by Castor Troy
    Brilliant video. If only i knew how to rep, i'd have repped you to the fullest. Probably dont have enough posts to do so. but that is brilliant Meticode. Thank You.
    I appreciate it.

Great video, Meticode. Not gonna lie but I had goosebumps. The music was perfect and everything.

It's really going to suck not having Paul George for a full season. I loved watching him play when he was at his best, especially when he played Miami in the playoffs. That's when he would really bring it out. Wishing him a speedy recovery.
    Last edited by Smook A.; 08-03-2014 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Great video, Meticode. Not gonna lie but I had goosebumps. The music was perfect and everything.

It's really going to suck not having Paul George for a full season. I loved watching him play when he was at his best, especially when he played Miami in the playoffs. That's when he would really bring it out his best. Wishing him a speedy recovery.
    Agreed.