Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default WIZ/HAWKS TRADE: Hinrich,Armstrong for Bibby,Jordan Crawford, and Evans FINALIZED

Default Re: WIZ/HAWKS TRADE: Hinrich,Armstrong for Bibby,Jordan Crawford, and Evans FINALIZED

Good trade for both sides: got a future swing man for Wall, and a good mentor in Bibby.

Atlanta got Kirk who was an upgrade.

Banned

Default Re: WIZ/HAWKS TRADE: Hinrich,Armstrong for Bibby,Jordan Crawford, and Evans FINALIZED

Awesome news for Hinrich. He gets to play for a playoff team. He was doing good when Wall was injured.

Decent playground baller LaysUpBricks's Avatar

Good for Hinrich

Decent playground baller marion706's Avatar

people are over valuing the hawks players

bibby-sucks slow as hell
    jordan crawford (jc2)-shown potential but is a chucker
    mo evans-
    and a late 1st rd pick -in a weak draft

not that great of a trade!!

Atlanta needed this pickup. If they can get a Center than can play D they should get exponentially better.

Banned

I was actually playing with ESPN trade machine to see how the Jazz can get Hinrich just 3 minutes ago.

would you move jamal into the starting lineup over hinrich?

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    would you move jamal into the starting lineup over hinrich?
    No they need a distributor, plus Kirk plays GREAT defense. Atlanta could now be a nightmare matchup for some of the upper seeds in the playoffs.

Time to watch the Hawks now.

Banned

Hawks got some youth and size with Hinrich and Armstrong. Hinrich is a younger, more rounded version of Bibby. I don't think either of them are your prototypical PGs, but I think Hinrich is capable of playing SG, while Bibby isn't. It is too bad that the Hawks had to throw in Jordan Crawford in the deal. I think he is going to be a solid player in this league.

the hawks are still flawed, because josh smith is allowed to throw half court alleyoops.

Good trade for the Hawks....I was hoping for Hinrich for the Lakers but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by crisoner
    Good trade for the Hawks....I was hoping for Hinrich for the Lakers but oh well.
    For 3 years at the deadline he's been rumored to go to LA, you'd figure it would have to happen sooner or later at this point.

I forgot Jordan Crawford was on the Hawks. At first I thought you were referencing Jamal Crawford, and I was like

Still don't see the point of this trade. One over-the-hill PG for another, essentially.