Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Default Re: Steve Nash Is The Most Overrated NBA Player Ever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    How can you hate on Steve Nash? He's the nicest player in the NBA.
    And arguably the funniest!

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix18
    Debating rebounding's importance? If he didnt rebound on those Net teams, he wasnt going to win. Its that simple. He had to throw himself in there to help out his pitiful bigs.

Passing? Where does this thought originate from that Kidd is nowhere near the level of Nash as a passer? What is Nash doing that Kidd hasnt? Is he using the force to pass the ball now?

Once he said rebounding isn't important he disqualified himself from any intelligent basketball ocnversation.

I usually hit open layups KB24Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter

Once he said rebounding isn't important he disqualified himself from any intelligent basketball ocnversation.
    IDIOTS GET CAUGHT UP IN ALL THE GLITZ & GLAM OF THE LEAGUE DON'T RESPECT THE TRUE ASPECTS OF THE GAME DEFENSE & REBOUNDING.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    I've been torn for a while on how I feel about him. I have often rooted against him because of the overrating he has received (especially the 2 MVPs). I also don't think he is as funny as he seems to think he is. However, he does seem like a genuinely nice guy and I do get a chuckle every once in a while from his antics (his flexing last night was my favorite Nash moment).

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    Nash is no less a defender than alot of starting PGs, hell he isn't less a defender than alot of star guards.

His defensive defeciencies are one of the only things OVERRATED about Steve Nash.

Yeah, he lost one year. Are you even insinuating Steve Nash isn't a skilled PG or more skilled than Derrick Rose (as a Rose fan I can clearly admit Nash is 10x more skilled) because he lost a FUGAZY skills "competition"?

Nash is not 10 times more skilled that Rose gtfoh. I was commenting on another post that gave Nash a lot of credit for winning a silly competition. So I asked if they gave D Rose that much credit when he beat Nash in the comp last year.

Is steve a better defender than D Wills? Rondo? CP3? Billups?

Tell me what starting PG worth his salt has worse defense.

Quote Originally Posted by KB24Fan
    IDIOTS GET CAUGHT UP IN ALL THE GLITZ & GLAM OF THE LEAGUE DON'T RESPECT THE TRUE ASPECTS OF THE GAME DEFENSE & REBOUNDING.

I'd rather have a player who has a shaky jumpshot than shaky defense.

He's one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. I had the pleasure of meeting him. People hate his game, not his personality.

Steve Nash is averaging 18 ppg and 11 apg at the age of 36 yrs.old. Last night he beat the young guys in the NBA Skills Challenge.

He's one of the best conditioned athletes of all-time. It doesn't translate to wins.

He might now win an NBA title, but Real NBA Fans will remember him as the best PG in this decade.

Jason Kidd, Gary Payton, and Allen Iverson(though he was listed as a shooting guard) would all have something to say about that.

Malone, Barkley, Ewing, Gervin, Stockton never won an NBA Championship, but they are still regarded as some of the best players in NBA History.

And all but Gervin made the Finals as the go to guy.

Banned

Yes, you, KB24Fan, KAJ=GOAT and the rest of the pre-teen Kobe lovers have intelligent conversation It's funny how you all just completely avoid any of my posts where I actually use a supporting argument like stats, analysis etc and just indirectly pick at the odd thing which I already explained. Maybe one day you'll be actually intelligent enough to grasp such simple concepts and provide a proper retort but until then you are just an obvious pre-teen that knows nothing of basketball.

I agree rebounding for PG's is crucial, why have the point guard out on the wing waiting for an outlook to start a fast break when we can have him attempt to get a defensive rebound when 95% of teams don't need it and actually have proper big men for that.

It must also be crucial that a center be able to hit 3 pointers as otherwise their offensive game is limited and the floor doesn't get spread out as much. I guess Shaq and Tim Duncan are less skilled offensively then Bargnani and would be top3 all time if it weren't for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone112
    Yes, you, KB24Fan, KAJ=GOAT and the rest of the pre-teen Kobe lovers have intelligent conversation It's funny how you all just completely avoid any of my posts where I actually use a supporting argument like stats, analysis etc and just indirectly pick at the odd thing which I already explained. Maybe one day you'll be actually intelligent enough to grasp such simple concepts and provide a proper retort but until then you are just an obvious pre-teen that knows nothing of basketball.

I agree rebounding for PG's is crucial, why have the point guard out on the wing waiting for an outlook to start a fast break when we can have him attempt to get a defensive rebound when 95% of teams don't need it and actually have proper big men for that.

It must also be crucial that a center be able to hit 3 pointers as otherwise their offensive game is limited and the floor doesn't get spread out as much. I guess Shaq and Tim Duncan are less skilled offensively then Bargnani and would be top3 all time if it weren't for that.
    FAIL.

I'm a Bulls fan not a Kobe stan.

Nash is a one way player and overrated.

Local High School Star

A Kobe fan calling Steve Nash the most overrated player ever. That's the pot calling the kettle black if I ever saw it. You have NO credibility to call ANYONE overrated.

And don't mind KAJ=GOAT. He's a known Nash hater, fake Laker fan, and Kobe n*thugger all in one. Although I kinda lean toward Shaq in 2005, I think Nash did deserve his 2006 MVP.

Quote Originally Posted by raptorfan_dr07
    A Kobe fan calling Steve Nash the most overrated player ever. That's the pot calling the kettle black if I ever saw it. You have NO credibility to call ANYONE overrated.

And don't mind KAJ=GOAT. He's a known Nash hater, fake Laker fan, and Kobe n*thugger all in one. Although I kinda lean toward Shaq in 2005, I think Nash did deserve his 2006 MVP.
    KAj=GOAt/Desperado = Most annoying poster in this forum.

Hate on Nash's defense all you want. It's what he brings on the offensive end that separates him from everyone else.

The guy is possibly the greatest play making PG of all time.

Local High School Star Johnni Gade's Avatar

Nash overrated? Don't hate

Banned

FAIL.

I'm a Bulls fan not a Kobe stan.

Nash is a one way player and overrated.
    Case in point. Find one thing I said to pick at then say something retarded. Keep it up.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KB24Fan
    There is no way that this guy should be put in the HOF he's a system point guard. He's no different than a college quarterback in a pass happy offense he gives you numbers thats it.... He's NEVER going to win a championship he has 2 MVPs that you can argue someone else could have one...
    He had 1 Great Season & Post season that was in 04-05 what else has he done....
    Just Venting...
    LOL @ kobe fans

This is almost as funny as those "Magic is overrated" rants by some in their cult.