Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Default Re: Django Unchained First Screens (Picture) + Details *F*cking Awesome* Can't Wait

Wow, a lot of black people got angry about this movie and not want this movie to be happened so they tried to get Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson to Boycott Django Unchained because it has rapings, slave fight pits and Dogs eating slaves. Also again a lot of slave rape in it and they know that Quentin Tarantino got a lot of flack for the whole "N!gger Storage" fiasco in "Pulp Fiction" and it will have "N!gger" will be said, 1,000 times in this movie. This movie will be released on Christmas Day, Nothing says the holidays like a Slave Movie.

im a superhero

Default Re: Django Unchained First Screens (Picture) + Details *F*cking Awesome* Can't Wait

lets hope its not as bad and overrated as all his other shit. he has 2 good movies. i never understood the hype around him.

Quote Originally Posted by donald_trump
    lets hope its not as bad and overrated as all his other shit. he has 2 good movies. i never understood the hype around him.
    2 good movies? He had 3 phenomenal movies, and about another 3 really good ones

im a superhero

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    2 good movies? He had 3 phenomenal movies, and about another 3 really good ones
    i disagree. though i did misuse words.

2 phenomenal movies, and 1 good one.

pulp, basterds and kill bill.

edit: i cant believe i forgot reservoir dogs... dear god.
    Last edited by donald_trump; 04-30-2012 at 04:06 AM.

Okay, this looks really cool. Someone please bump this when a movie trailer is out.

Quote Originally Posted by donald_trump
    i disagree. though i did misuse words.

2 phenomenal movies, and 1 good one.

pulp, basterds and kill bill.

edit: i cant believe i forgot reservoir dogs... dear god.
    So basically when you called him overrated you were referring to death proof and jackie brown?

Jackie brown is his only movie thats not an original screenplay. The hype was big after Pulp Fiction, and for some it was a let down. He couldn't take too many liberties because he had to stick to his source material. I personally enjoyed it alot, memorable cast all around, a smart plot and a great soundtrack...

Death proof I can understand, but it was fun lighter movie with good dialogue hot chicks and a throwback to old school slasher flicks...

Still how can u call him overrated after agreeing that more than half his catalogue is good to great...