Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Have any of you joined sports recreational league for adults aged like 25-40?

"aahhh yea dude, I join the rec league and get BEERS with the chicks afterwards ;) ;D ;D"

Witchoooo awkward assss, only chick you get is from publix freezer section STUPID ass

Default Re: Have any of you joined sports recreational league for adults aged like 25-40?

It's like a social club braaaaah

Thank you so much Wheezy, easily killed an hour of this boring ass day. 2 hours and I can go home, keep em coming buddy

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    "aahhh yea dude, I join the rec league and get BEERS with the chicks afterwards ;) ;D ;D"

Witchoooo awkward assss, only chick you get is from publix freezer section STUPID ass
    Instead of focusing on me maybe you and Tupac should be taking notes seeing how you've never met people IRL

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Damn bro, saves some rec pus for the rest of us

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Damn bro, saves some rec pus for the rest of us
    Naw bro, just keep passing notes to the girl on the special needs bus. Eventually she cave.

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    Naw bro, just keep passing notes to the girl on the special needs bus. Eventually she cave.

Females and sports dont mix. If I join a league its to play ball, not socialize. Girls tend to turn sports into a social event. That's not the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic
    Females and sports dont mix. If I join a league its to play ball, not socialize. Girls tend to turn sports into a social event. That's not the idea.
    That's the thing. You treat these co-ed leagues as a social event. That's essentially what they're there for. I don't think the sports aspect is the main point. OP is doing this as part of the social aspect. To make new friends. I think we'd all agree if we want to play ball then join a men's league.

The best sports for this is usually volleyball or even dodgeball. Or join an Urban rec. Tough mudder. Dragon Boat racing. Things that have a team challenge where men and women have a closer skillset.

Softball is for social co-ed shit.

Basketball leagues are about actually competing against other alpha men as an alpha yourself, not passing it to females like a beta so that your d1ck gets sucked later that night. Leave that for softball.

Do co-ed. Meet ladies. Go for beers. It's like a social club.
    This.

Just be careful with some idiots that don't know how to play; I got a bad injury thanks to a complete [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]ucking retard playing reckless defence.

Of course you'd appreciate this post. The only way you'd get a girl is by drugging them. Although it would be pretty hard to even get close seeing you have the face of a caveman.
    It's a pretty well know fact that folks from that part of Europe have the most Neanderthal admixture of any peoples in the world...them modern human chicks sure loved that caveman dick 50,000 years ago, must've been some epic girth or some shit.