Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 12-07-2006, 12:16 AM   #1
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Default Bulls make it their sixth straight win over Sixers

The Bulls pretty much played dominatley from start to finish by winning 121-94. Both Ben's delivered, Wallace had 12 points, 8 rebounds, and 3 blocks, while Gordon scored 31 points. Two Bulls players had double doubles; Luol Deng scored 21 points along with 10 rebounds and Chris Duhon dropped in 10 points with 12 assists. There was a total of seven players from the Bulls that had scored in double digits! Also the Bulls shot an impressive 62% FG. This was truely an awesome show of talent. Right now the Bulls are at .500 and have a big chance to continue this winning streak, since December is the easiest schedule for the team.
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 12:28 AM   #2
dak121
College superstar

Throw in the fact that the Knicks are now 7-14 with most of their losses at home and it's been a good stretch for the Bulls.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 01:11 AM   #3
Jay
Can barely lace up my sneakers

just wondering, what happened to kirk? is he injured?
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 12:17 PM   #4
wally_world
M0derator

Kirk is the next Steve Nash with defence... they shoot very alike and just needs to improve on his passing... he's just great and fun to watch...
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 02:42 PM   #5
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Talking

I found out that with this win it's the first time since the 95/96 season that the team scored at least 100 points in 8 consecutive games. Now if you can do that, you know how to play some offense. Everyone was saying that the Bulls have no offense, well I don't buy that and hopefully by seasons end they'll be looked at as not only a team that's good at defense. Players like Deng and Nocioni are already having a break out season this year. In a year if the Bulls get that low post scorer than they'll have all the peices in winning against a lot of teams. The team is still very young mostly consisting of third year players and only four players have more than 5 years of experience in the NBA. Despite all the youth though, the team is starting to look very mature. Things are only going to get sweeter in Chicago.
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 06:38 PM   #6
MaCC2MuCh
dont blink or i get by

Default yall didnt listen!!..lol

supp folkz...i said this waayyy earlier b4 the season even started.....if the bulls play great defense every night they will blow out teams even before the 3rd quarter and wont even need 2 have a go 2 guy 4 offense late in the game....these past 5/6 games they're doing just that!....who needs a go 2 guy when ur blowing teams out by 20 30 points every night...dont get me wrong i know that eventually the streak will come 2 and end and theyre gonna have some close games but if they just keep that defense up they'll b OK...i mean we have 4 great 3 point shooters in noce,ben g.,chris duhon and capt kirk so anyone can hit a clutch shot if need be...the season is still early with many ups and downs 2 comes but hopefully more ups than downs...im just waiting 4 the real test when this home stretch against bad teams comes 2 and end and they play miami again,detriot,cleveland,dallas.....ect....im positive itll b a diffrent outcome because were playing way better now.....also good 2 c tyrus getting better as the season progresses..id like 2 c thabo get abt 18-20 mins a game and c what he can do with more minutes..........
MaCC2MuCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 01:34 AM   #7
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
just wondering, what happened to kirk? is he injured?

If you are wondering why he didn't play much against the 76ers, he was in foul trouble early. He also has a hand injury that he aggravated when he got fouled, so that may have had something to do with it. I think it has something to do with a finger on his right hand, but don't quote me on that. We were winning by so much, we didn't need to risk putting him back in.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: