Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I rule the local playground Joey3000's Avatar

Default Re: You know What really "Grinds my gears?"

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    baseless? my questions were to expose you as an ignorant basketball fan and your beliefs as laughable.

again, you actually think melo is better than rose

and i also stated facts to prove you as an idiot. since the bulls were first in the nba both seasons prior with a .70 win percentage, and you stating they would be 3rd this year with a healthy rose is idiotic.

again, so be real. how many bulls games did you watch in 2011-2012
    Last year about this time Chicago was at 5-5. Right at .500. It was a short season, but they are playing more now without him and winning more.

Do you see what I did there? do you see? I just made a bunch of "Facts" that has nothing to do with the original argument. put a bunch of smilies by them. and felt good about myself.

And that kinda stuff really "grinds my gears".

Banned

Bulls fans are supposed to give a **** what you think, why exactly???

We're the ones that get to enjoy all his breath taking moments, while you sit on the side lines hating.

#THERETURN

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    I agree that Rose got too much credit for the Bulls' turnaround when a big reason was their defense/becoming becoming elite, but this team could definitely use his offensive impact. The Bulls last year were a legit contender IMO because they were good at both ends, and if they didn't get hit by injuries I wonder how far they could've gone. This year, they're still good defensively despite losing Brewer/Asik, but they've fallen off on offense... that's where his impact is felt. They were a cohesive unit with Rose last year offensively and the ball movement was much improved from a year before, but now they're sorely missing that. He would've been the difference between the Bulls being a playoff team and a contender depending on how he developed.

This is like saying THE SPURS OWN LEBRON's SOUL a couple years after the fact, as if he can't get better

I'm not saying Rose is not a good player. I'm just saying that this team does more for him than he does for them. He is known as the "Most Valuable player" on that team, yet if I take out Noah and Deng for example and put him in... that team is not going to the playoffs. Chicago is a "real" team.

Would he make them better? YES. Are they doomed with out him? check their record.

Quote Originally Posted by Joey3000
    Last year about this time Chicago was at 5-5. Right at .500. It was a short season, but they are playing more now without him and winning more.

Do you see what I did there? do you see? I just made a bunch of "Facts" that has nothing to do with the original argument. put a bunch of smilies by them. and felt good about myself.

And that kinda stuff really "grinds my gears".
    lol, exposed as an ignorant guesser. last year bulls were 23-7 midway through the season

Banned

lol, exposed as an ignorant guesser. last year bulls were 23-7 midway through the season
    Save your time and energy bro. You know you've made it, when you have this many haters.

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    Bulls fans are supposed to give a **** what you think, why exactly???

We're the ones that get to enjoy all his breath taking moments, while you sit on the side lines hating.

#THERETURN
    Breath taking moments are nice. I have no problem with that.

But dont make it more than what it is.

Making statements like Rose is heads and shoulders above the following players:

Carmelo
    Westbrook
    Chris freaking Paul
    Rondo
    etc

When he has done nothing to back up those arguements really "Grinds my gears"

i just did some stat checking knowing i would prove this idiot wrong. here are the bulls records against the top 8 teams in the league for 3 seasons one with a healthy rose, one with a semi healthy rose, and one with no rose.

2010-2011 (healthy rose)
    14-7

2011-2012 (semi healthy rose)
    9-6

2012-2013 (no rose)
    4-5

That decline
    bump

My point was that it was a short season. and as of Jan 31/2012 Chicago was 5-5.

Stop grinding my gears.

Banned

Carmelo
    Westbrook
    Chris freaking Paul
    Rondo
    etc

When he has done nothing to back up those arguements really "Grinds my gears"
    I'd take him over any of those players. I'm not even saying that as a Bulls fan. He owns them all H2H, besides Carmelo, due to position.

Carmelo
    Westbrook
    Chris freaking Paul
    Rondo
    etc

When he has done nothing to back up those arguements
    really "Grinds my gears"
    are you stupid? you created the thread, you made the "statement" first with "nothing to back up those arguements"

i gave you stats, made you look like an idiot, exposed u as a guesser, and you know damn well youve watched 3 bulls games each season.

end this thread.

Banned

Yeah, yeah, it's bleacher reports, but check this out TS.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/8...-head-contests

ETHER.

I'd take him over any of those players. I'm not even saying that as a Bulls fan. He owns them all H2H, besides Carmelo, due to position.

I have no problem with you taking him over any of them. That

rose is chicago's son. he is the heir apparent even though no one will ever come close again. i have no problem with bulls fans overrating him. every teams fans do that. i am more subjective with melo, i feel like he needs to D up properly to ever be amongst the elite.

he is the closer. which is not to say they cant close without him. belinelli has hit game winners, deng has as well. what they can no longer say is that "this team wouldn't even make the playoffs with him" like they were doing all throughout his mvp season. i had no problem with him winning the mvp either, i may not think he deserved it but he was easily the best player on the team with the best record.

as a knicks fan, i've already seen them get owned 3 times against the bulls without him. i welcome him back, maybe it will give them more of a chance smh

[QUOTE=Joey3000]I have no problem with you taking him over any of them. That

Yeah, yeah, it's bleacher reports, but check this out TS.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/8...-head-contests

ETHER.
    So him out playing those guys has nothing to do with his team