PREVIEW:

The Eastern Conference-leading Toronto Raptors will take a two-game winning streak back home to Air Canada Centre Monday night when they host the Orlando Magic.

The Raptors pushed their run to two games on Sunday night with a 95-90 overtime victory over the New York Knicks at Madison Square Garden.

Kyle Lowry totaled 21 points, 11 assists and six steals to lead Toronto.

The matchup between the Atlantic Division leaders and the five-win Knicks was surprisingly tight as neither team led by more than seven points. There were 12 leads changes and 21 ties, but Toronto controlled play in overtime as New York missed its first seven shots.

Terrence Ross finished with 22 points, while Lou Williams and Patrick Patterson contributed 15 and 13 points, respectively off the bench for Toronto, which improved to 5-3 without star guard DeMar DeRozan.

"It was one of those nights you just find a way to grind it out," Raptors head coach Dwane Casey said.

The Raptors, who already own a seven-game lead in the Atlantic Division, close out this mini homestand Wednesday versus the Boston Celtics.

The Magic halted a two-game slide with a dramatic victory over the Atlanta Hawks Saturday night in the second of a home-and-home series. The loss snapped a nine-game winning streak for the Hawks.

Tobias Harris nailed a jumper at the buzzer to lift the Magic to a 100-99 victory.

Kyle Korver put the Hawks in front after knocking down a contested left wing 3-pointer with 3.4 seconds left, but Harris came through at the other end. He received an inbounds pass at the top of the arc, used the left-handed dribble to get past DeMarre Carroll and hit a pull-up jumper from the left elbow at the horn.

"I think the biggest thing is every one of my teammates knew that is a shot I am capable of making," Harris said.

Harris finished with 20 points, six rebounds, five assists and three blocks, Evan Fournier posted 19 points and five boards and Nik Vucevic added 18 points and 11 rebounds for the Magic, who had lost four of their last six games coming in.

Orlando also put the brakes on a four-game home losing streak when it shot 50 percent (37-of-74) from the floor and hit 10-of-21 from beyond the arc.

The Raptors won both meetings this season and nine in a row overall over the Magic. Toronto has won five consecutive over Orlando as the host in this series.