Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-13-2013, 12:21 PM   #1
tmacattack33
Very good NBA starter

Default What's the best subscription music service out there? Spotify vs Rhapsoy/Napster

What's the best music service out there?

I like to listen to: R&B, hip-hop (my favorite guys are somewhat "underground" like Talib Kweli and Blu), and a little bit of rock

Where I listen to my music: I listen to my music mostly through my iPhone (it's a 4S if that matters) on the sub-way and in my car and at school. I do not have an unlimited data plan, so I'd like to be able to download the music onto my phone and be able to listen to it when off-line.

Last edited by tmacattack33 : 11-13-2013 at 12:54 PM.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:24 PM   #2
tmacattack33
Very good NBA starter

Default Re: What's the best subscription music service out there? Spotify vs Rhapsoy/Napster

And oops, i listed only Spotify and Rhapsody/Napster, but if there are any others that are as good or better, let me know about them as well.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:24 PM   #3
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Default Re: What's the best subscription music service out there? Spotify vs Rhapsoy/Napster

I would definitely recommend Spotify. Well worth the ~$10 per month with the service and music selection they have.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:27 PM   #4
rezznor
Nosetradamus

spotify or google music. the great thing about google music is that you can upload 20,000 of your own songs. that way, you can fill in any gaps that the music service doesn't have (like the Beatles).

i actually prefer google music, but it's easier to share music with your friends on spotify
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:35 PM   #5
chips93
Very good NBA starter

why not just torrent?

spotify is missing lots of good music
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:35 PM   #6
Trollsmasher
The Fam

Lars Ulrich likes Spotify more.
Trollsmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:43 PM   #7
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
spotify or google music. the great thing about google music is that you can upload 20,000 of your own songs. that way, you can fill in any gaps that the music service doesn't have (like the Beatles).

i actually prefer google music, but it's easier to share music with your friends on spotify
I use both, spotify is my main, but use google music to upload my personal collection.

To answer, spotify. Best $10 I spend each month
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:45 PM   #8
highwhey
STRONGMAN

Spotify. It's a beautiful service
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: