Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lebron Family... our King has been insulted (Women calls Lebron a "p*ssy ass bitch")

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Alabama

You dont.

Default Re: Lebron Family... our King has been insulted (Women calls Lebron a "p*ssy ass bitch")

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    Now that's a fine woman.
    You a fakkit

Not airballing my layups anymore

would lol if that was his secret motivation.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

OP really needs to get laid. Then he will be a slave to the P.

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    You a fakkit

Looks like a woman to me

Good college starter Noob Saibot's Avatar

Good find Jameer. Women these days, excuse me, american women these days. walking with potty mouths and shit for brains.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by ballin33
    would lol if that was his secret motivation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    OP really needs to get laid. Then he will be a slave to the P.
    I will NEVER be a slave to a woman, or anyone for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Noob Saibot
    Good find Jameer. Women these days, excuse me, american women these days. walking with potty mouths and shit for brains.
    It's because of feminism.

Quote Originally Posted by BlakFrankWhite
    Looks like a woman to me
    Sorry I ain't into that transgender sh!t. You love Durant so much, I know you want him to do the same. He's already been caught crying like a girl on national TV. It won't be too difficult to convince him.

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    Sorry I ain't into that transgender sh!t. You love Durant so much, I know you want him to do the same. He's already been caught crying like a girl on national TV. It won't be too difficult to convince him.

Don't go at Durant,bro

Loser homophobes in this thread

I'd tear Caitlin a new asshole. Sheet.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HomieWeMajor
    Is Bulgaria even in this millennium ? I swear ni99as are still f.ucking with dial up over there. Go and play the Windows 95 screensaver with yo last century ass. Shout out to all the posters who can lift up their monitors. Fiddy 'still still using a rollerball mouse.

murder

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HomieWeMajor
    Is Bulgaria even in this millennium ? I swear ni99as are still f.ucking with dial up over there. Go and play the Windows 95 screensaver with yo last century ass. Shout out to all the posters who can lift up their monitors. Fiddy 'still still using a rollerball mouse.
    Oh shit