Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Kevin Durant on the criticism of Kobe: "You guys treated one of our legends like sh**

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketswin2013
    Isn't KD doing the same as the media...giving his/her opinion?

Plus, are we/media suppose to just ignore the air balls and awful shooting percentage?

Decent college freshman

Default Re: Kevin Durant on the criticism of Kobe: "You guys treated one of our legends like sh**

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    KD a real one lowkey.
    For propping up Kobe?

KD would have been great in Seattle. The Seahawks don't like the media either

Banned

If Kobe decides to take that many shots and threes a game despite clearly not being able to make them any more then yes he is a shit player and deserves to be treated like shit. He's being paid 25mil and so that's the standard he chose to be judged by.

Well what do you expect KD? the man tried to wind back the clock 10 years and not let the new guys step up and bought the whole organization down to it's lowest level it ever has been

KD is not in the L for his brains

But nice to hear him give props

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AirFederer
    KD is not in the L for his brains

But nice to hear him give props
    he was better when he tried to stay low key, last few years he's said some stupid things when comments weren't needed.

I like KD but Kobe deserved this shit

Very good NBA starter

Inb4 Kobe stans start liking KD again

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    Inb4 Kobe stans start liking KD again

At least we know Durant has a shoulder to cry on.

Let me get this straight.

Kobe plays horribly this season.
    The media does their job by pointing this out.
    KD would prefer that the media d1ck ride Kobe.
    KDs feelings are hurt.

Did I miss anything?

Local High School Star Dr Seuss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    Let me get this straight.

Kobe plays horribly this season.
    The media does their job by pointing this out.
    KD would prefer that the media d1ck ride Kobe.
    KDs feelings are hurt.

Did I miss anything?
    the hate for bad play is warranted. but espn hacks are coming out with laughable articles saying kobes career isnt as great as advertised, or say hes not a top 10 but list senseless reasons as to why not

basically, theyre devaluing his legacy to the game, due to a painfully bad start to this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Seuss
    the hate for bad play is warranted. but espn hacks are coming out with laughable articles saying kobes career isnt as great as advertised, or say hes not a top 10 but list senseless reasons as to why not

basically, theyre devaluing his legacy to the game, due to a painfully bad start to this season.
    Funny part is they were the ones advertising his great just a few years ago. They are a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketswin2013

I am in tears.
    I will miss Kobe so much.

Thank you Kevin, for your honesty.

You clowns who are dissing him left & right will sorely miss him.

I don't understand how people can disrespect him like that.

As a basketball fan; I could never disrespect guys like Duncan, Dirk, Nash, Shaq, Garnett, LeBron etc.

Even though I don't like some of them or even don't find some of them aesthetically pleasing to watch; I will always respect their abilities and accomplishments.

The End Of An Era.
    I'll watch every Laker game the rest of the season; don't care if Kobe is 2 for 30 and LA are down by 75 points. I won't get to see Kobe on the court anymore.

****ing depressing.