Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 08-09-2008, 10:14 PM   #16
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: More Sixers news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Calvin Booth played 31 for us. I'd hope Theo would give us more than that. He'd no doubt be better than Booth. I hated that guy. Almost to the point that if he did something positive I was mad because it could keep him in the game.

Me too man...just lookin at that dumb facial expression he had made me mad.

I was thinking tho, Sammy gets into foul trouble early a backup Center is needed. So we'll see because not much looks good on that list. And I'm totally against Magloire. No dogs allowed.

Wonder how many players Sixers will carry this year roster wise.

I'm pretty ignorant to the NBDL (cant even persuade myself to look up how that league works in relation to the NBA). But I wonder could the Sixers pick up some young talent for cheap and send them down there? Probably wouldnt make sense as i type this. You can sign dudes for 10 day contracts and what not. But some guys went undrafted and arent on a roster. Scoop them, throw them in NBDL and see what they do? Eh

Last edited by GOBB : 08-09-2008 at 10:16 PM.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 10:38 PM   #17
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Me too man...just lookin at that dumb facial expression he had made me mad.

I was thinking tho, Sammy gets into foul trouble early a backup Center is needed. So we'll see because not much looks good on that list. And I'm totally against Magloire. No dogs allowed.

Wonder how many players Sixers will carry this year roster wise.

I'm pretty ignorant to the NBDL (cant even persuade myself to look up how that league works in relation to the NBA). But I wonder could the Sixers pick up some young talent for cheap and send them down there? Probably wouldnt make sense as i type this. You can sign dudes for 10 day contracts and what not. But some guys went undrafted and arent on a roster. Scoop them, throw them in NBDL and see what they do? Eh
I'm not too sure how it works either. I didn't think you could sign someone out of there just to put them back there. But hell I'm not positive about that. I'm typing this from my sidekick so I won't look up the salaries and everything...but would a Willie Green for Desmond Mason/Dan Gadzuric trade work? Doesn't have to be that exactly but something along the lines. Backup sf and c, both positions we need, and the Bucks have wanted to get rid of Gadzuric, especially if they get Elson. Not sure what you guys would think of that. Our backcourt is still crowded.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 02:08 AM   #18
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

posterize thats how i felt about lou amoundson i didnt even want to look at lil big korver on our bench.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 10:59 AM   #19
Venja42
Decent playground baller

Venja42 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
I'm not too sure how it works either. I didn't think you could sign someone out of there just to put them back there. But hell I'm not positive about that. I'm typing this from my sidekick so I won't look up the salaries and everything...but would a Willie Green for Desmond Mason/Dan Gadzuric trade work? Doesn't have to be that exactly but something along the lines. Backup sf and c, both positions we need, and the Bucks have wanted to get rid of Gadzuric, especially if they get Elson. Not sure what you guys would think of that. Our backcourt is still crowded.

Both players make so much more than Willie by themselves.

$6.2M for Gadz and $5.3M for Desmond Mason. Willie is around $3.3M
Venja42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:02 PM   #20
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venja42
Both players make so much more than Willie by themselves.

$6.2M for Gadz and $5.3M for Desmond Mason. Willie is around $3.3M
What the **** was Milwaukee doing giving Gadzuric 6.2 mil?

Cancel that idea.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: