Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kobe Stan

Default Re: When Kevin Durant comes back Westbrook will go right back to his beta dog postion.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7

Default Re: When Kevin Durant comes back Westbrook will go right back to his beta dog postion.

Quote Originally Posted by You Cant Ban Me
    Westbrook even admitted in a interview i will defer to him because he is a better scorer than me.GO LOOK IT UP...DO YA GOOGLES

He's a better scorer than everyone on Earth though. Durant would be the closer on every team in the NBA.

Durant is numero uno top top dog of the National Basketball Association. Best scorer/closer in the sport.

Scoring and closing IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT OF THE GAME.

Banned

Westbrook is pure alpha. Even if he defers to Durant to score at times it doesn't change their basic personalities; Westbrook is alpha, Durant is beta.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
    Westbrook>KD
    yup, Durbeta needs to get the **** out of the way for the true alpha on the team

I prefer Westbrook to give it up to Durant in the clutch but Westbrook does everything else. And he's hit plenty of clutch shots in his career but no one is really as clutch as KD is.

Brook got Buda SHOOK.

Goatbrook is more of a winner than Durant.

If I have to choose which one to trade, I'd pick Durant in a heartbeat.

Goatbrook is the best player in the league right now and in the foreseeable future.

Local High School Star Megabox!'s Avatar

Inb4 the Durant slip gif against the Spurs

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by deja vu
    Goatbrook is more of a winner than Durant.

If I have to choose which one to trade, I'd pick Durant in a heartbeat.

Goatbrook is the best player in the league right now and in the foreseeable future.
    What a fvcking joke.