Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default Michael Jordan Is 'Pretty Sure' He Could Defeat The Hornets In One-On-One

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...usaolp00000592

"I'm pretty sure I can, so I don't want to do that and demolish their confidence," Jordan, said when asked if he could win against some of his players in one-on-one. "So I stay away from them, I let them think they're good, think that they are good -- but I'm too old to do that anyway."

Banned

Default Re: Michael Jordan Is 'Pretty Sure' He Could Defeat The Hornets In One-On-One

Kemba and Big Al are the only two who can shoot on that team, so he's not wrong.

Default Re: Michael Jordan Is 'Pretty Sure' He Could Defeat The Hornets In One-On-One

Way to bring their morale up.

Saw a basketball once

Why on earth would you say that MJ? SMH!

playing to 11 by 1/2's? I bet he could.

It's not like the Hornets have anyone good enough on the perimeter...

Quote Originally Posted by Ca$H
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...usaolp00000592

"I'm pretty sure I can, so I don't want to do that and demolish their confidence," Jordan, said when asked if he could win against some of his players in one-on-one. "So I stay away from them, I let them think they're good, think that they are good -- but I'm too old to do that anyway."
    Plot hole: What is he doing by making this comment?

So what's that say about the GM that Jordan hired to bring players in or scout? Shouldn't he be bringing in guys who could beat a 52yr old man?

MJ making himself look like a fool with his comments.

What a bloated ego MJ has. Douche.

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55
    Plot hole: What is he doing by making this comment?
    Making himself look like a stupid owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    Making himself look like a stupid owner.
    MJ won rings by cussing and fighting his teammates, he's simply applying the same tactic on his pathetic franchise. He's trying to light a fire under the guys.

Jordan can't beat bigs. Al Jerfferson will tear him up. Even at his prime.

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    MJ won rings by cussing and fighting his teammates, he's simply applying the same tactic on his pathetic franchise. He's trying to light a fire under the guys.
    He won rings because he is the best player ever, and was on a stacked team in a weak era. His personality is shit

Quote Originally Posted by Quickening
    He won rings because he is the best player ever, and was on a stacked team in a weak era. His personality is shit
    That's what made him alpha and clutch as hell, being a complete asshole. He made his teammates hate him, but it also made the guys play with a bigger edge. Leaders aren't supposed to be all happy and optimistic with everything, you have to push your soldiers. The dude that was his sidekick for 6 championship runs hates his guts and keeps throwing jabs at him whenever he has the chance, Shaq and Kobe hated eachother to death but they won 3 rings in a row at the same time.

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    That's what made him alpha and clutch as hell, being a complete asshole. He made his teammates hate him, but it also made the guys play with a bigger edge. Leaders aren't supposed to be all happy and optimistic with everything, you have to push your soldiers. The dude that was his sidekick for 6 championship runs hates his guts and keeps throwing jabs at him whenever he has the chance, Shaq and Kobe hated eachother to death but they won 3 rings in a row at the same time.
    Its weird how that edge didn't work when he faced stacked teams in the 80s... Shaq and Kobe won because they are two top ten players ever, whose games were ideal for each other. They could have had the personality of Tim Duncan and still been dominant.