Default NBATV Scheduling Issue-Please help if you have know how

So I've been watching summer league and while most (and sometimes) all game on a certain day will be listed as being on "NBA TV" on NBA.com, the games available for viewing only seem to be the ones that start at half past the hour. Today the first game started at the top of the hour (Wizards vs DLeague) and I was watching until it switched me to Rockets Suns.

The issue is, the only really interesting game left today is Kings vs Nuggets. Which starts at 8:00 EST. how can I watch this game?

Default Re: NBATV Scheduling Issue-Please help if you have know how

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Isn't there like a summer league streaming thing (a la NCAAT)? I know they kept advertising it during the Orlando games. Not sure if it's free or not. Or actually a thing.

Also local games are shown on the team's channel. Someone might be streaming them. Maybe you get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
    Isn't there like a summer league streaming thing (a la NCAAT)? I know they kept advertising it during the Orlando games. Not sure if it's free or not. Or actually a thing.

Also local games are shown on the team's channel. Someone might be streaming them. Maybe you get lucky.
    There's an app but watching games isn't free.

Seriously though who the hell wants to watch The Hawks and Warriors summer league team over Mudiay vs WCS?