Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Where's the scariest hood in America?

Quote Originally Posted by R.i.p. B.i.g.
    Detroit, Pontiac and Flint are the scariest hoods in Michigan. Saw someone get shot in Pontiac last year in a parking lot at Erebus (worlds longest walk through haunted house). And Detroit and Flint having one of the worst crime rates in America like two years ago.
    Flint is definitely tough.

Gotta shout out my boys

Ghettos used to be worse when crack was big.

you guys are all wrong. the scariest hoods currently in america are the border towns next to mexico. people getting their heads cut off every week.

Serious playground baller

Mr. Rogers neighborhood

Quote Originally Posted by BULLZ
    Mr. Rogers neighborhood
    Won't you be my neighbor?

Quote Originally Posted by Styles p
    yeah camden, ac, and salem/penns grove are all bad areas in south jersey.
    I never thought of salem/pennsgrove being bad what part of south jersey your dad in? because I'm in the Bridgeton/Vineland/Millville area a lot

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

my dad lives in penns grove im not saying its a horrible hood but its pretty bad. in a one square mile town with a population of 4,704 there is 5 liquor stores, 4 bars and around 7 different sets of projects the town is riddled with low income and hud and with that along comes drug activity and thefts.

Quote Originally Posted by Styles p
    my dad lives in penns grove im not saying its a horrible hood but its pretty bad. in a one square mile town with a population of 4,704 there is 5 liquor stores, 4 bars and around 7 different sets of projects the town is riddled with low income and hud and with that along comes drug activity and thefts.
    I know I mentioned Bridgeton in my above post. I forget which year, maybe '05 or '06? They were #1 in Jersey in crime per capita. My grandmom lives in Vineland and I'm there a lot. That's where I meet all my Puerto Rican girls

(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^) big baller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    yeah man, we might be 99.9% white but trust me it gets real crazy.

Come to the real dirty south, Florida.

Blu Ray

GOAT scary hood

(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^) big baller's Avatar

The KKK would be scary to see in person, picture these guys at your local Walmart.

Hellbound

Detroit, Michigan.

Terrible weather, unemployment rate that is over 20%, never ending construction on the roads, and perpetual top 3 most dangerous city in America. And that's been since the 70's. They'll tell you crime has declined, which it has, but that's simply due to the fact that before the riots there was bout 2 million people living in the city, and it's declined every year since. Present day there's 800,000 and some change.

They say a desperate man is a dangerous man, well you got about 800,000 of em here waitin for you. Niiggas can enjoy gettin money for a very short period of time in the city before they are shot and killed. Unless they relocate out the city quickly. Big Meech himself will admit to you that he rarely came back to the hood after he got bread, because it's so much jealousy and hatred in this city, that you're always a target.

HP, Del Ray, Brightmo, deep eastside like 6 and Chalmers, the Herman Gardens and the Jeffries are/were all terrible. When the government deems the projects uninhabitable and demands that they're demolished, you know they're pretty ****ty. And yet the giant vacant space where the Herman Gardens once stood is still empty with no plans for development, over 10 years later. That's the whole story of this city, it's ready to be torn down, but for what? There's no plans for future development, and it costs money to demolish it, so they just let it rot and decay.

But yet I can handle the hood. It's the other things that make it such a terrible place to live. The perpetual cycle of drugs, violence, and poverty is expected, and dealt with accordingly. The cold long ass winters, the bleak gray days, the lack of jobs, the jealousy and envy, all wear me out more than the actual violence. It just exacerbates the situation and changes the outlook from bleak to grim to basically hopeless.

Dunking on everybody in the park barne100's Avatar

I think it goes something like this..

Detroit
    Camden
    Flint
    Oakland
    St. Louis

Of the two I've been to and REALLY experienced... Detroit is a place you don't even want to be in the non-awful parts of the city.. Flint is the birthplace of the "flintsones" of michigan state Mateen Cleaves, Morris Peterson, and Charlie Bell. So it's AOK with me (minus ever wanting to touch foot in that *****hole of a city).

My Name Is My Name MarloStanfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    We all know the reputation that South Central has, but I have this co-worker who's lived there and Louisiana and he says there are way rougher hoods in Baton Rouge. He says SC is glorified by hollywood, although it's still pretty rough. He says not only is there gang related shyt but some really scary people, like witches, voodoo and shyt. He says Philly is cake compared to there.
    theres really scary white ppl in kenzo too

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    you guys are all wrong. the scariest hoods currently in america are the [COLOR="Red"]border towns next to mexico.[/COLOR] people getting their heads cut off every week.
    ^^^this

currently you don't want to go anywhere near Mexico...

the Mexican Drug Cartel violence there is so bad that police chiefs have quit, the police can't even handle them at all, they are completely out gunned, and now the FREAKIN ARMY has to come in...

If your "hood" needs the army...then yeah, things are really f*cked up...