Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2016, 06:50 PM   #31
SexSymbol
You are amazing
 
SexSymbol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Kaunas, Lithuania
Posts: 6,247
Default Re: Michael Jackson was even weirder than we thought

I really don't understand what's the point of making up these stories.
Let the man rest, everybody tried to make him a pedophile, a creep, and in the end he died as a good guy who wanted and did help the world a lot.
also GOAT musician
SexSymbol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 06:58 PM   #32
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian
 
L.Kizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, TX -
Posts: 39,215
Default Re: Michael Jackson was even weirder than we thought

LOL at people who actually believe this article.

How does this headline sound. CHILD PORNOGRAPHY found at Michael Jackson's house.
Now this one, CHILD PORN found at Michel Jackson's house, twice accused of CHILD MOLESTATION.

Why would the Santa Monica Police Department sweep this under the rug? They raided Neverland Ranch. Tore it up. They had been trying to take down MJ since the early 90s. They find Child Porn at his house. bu never mention it until June 21, 2016 ...

Child Porn is also a felony. If they would have found it back then we would have known about it. They would have easily used that against him The Police report of what they did find from back then has been online since.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 07:07 PM   #33
Facepalm
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,259
Default Re: Michael Jackson was even weirder than we thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
LOL at people who actually believe this article.

How does this headline sound. CHILD PORNOGRAPHY found at Michael Jackson's house.
Now this one, CHILD PORN found at Michel Jackson's house, twice accused of CHILD MOLESTATION.

Why would the Santa Monica Police Department sweep this under the rug? They raided Neverland Ranch. Tore it up. They had been trying to take down MJ since the early 90s. They find Child Porn at his house. bu never mention it until June 21, 2016 ...

Child Porn is also a felony. If they would have found it back then we would have known about it. They would have easily used that against him The Police report of what they did find from back then has been online since.


I bet you still believe OJ didn't do it too.
Facepalm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 07:12 PM   #34
FillJackson
I'm down with HRC
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,475
Default Re: Michael Jackson was even weirder than we thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
He wasn't cleared of all charges. He admitting to paying for and visiting a child pornography website and spend years on the sex offenders registry as a result.

Yes, they gave him a caution. But he was not convicted of possession of child pornography because he never downloaded any.
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-19876936

Quote:
The Who guitarist, 67, accepted a police caution in 2003 but was cleared of possessing indecent pictures downloaded from the internet.
Townshend admitted using his credit card to look at the site for research into child abuse.
Talking to Front Row, he said: "I think it [court] would have destroyed me."
"I think if I was in the witness box and a QC had said something to to me that was insulting, I know who I am, I would have leapt out and killed him."

But, he added: "That wasn't the reason I didn't go to court. I didn't go to court because I was in shock".

Townshend was placed on the sex offenders register for five years in 2003, after admitting he had used his credit card to access a website bearing the message "click here for child porn" four years earlier.
The veteran musician has addressed his arrest and the subsequent media fallout in his new autobiography, Who I Am, which is due out on 11.

Speaking to Radio 4's John Wilson, he said: "On this particular topic, you have to read the book, I accepted a caution from the police which led to me being labelled a sex offender but I did nothing wrong.
"What happened is that I did not enter the website, I did make the transaction which I immediately cancelled."

His story was backed up by a journalist who got access to the hard drive of the website in question and there was no records of him accessing that website.
FillJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 07:14 PM   #35
FillJackson
I'm down with HRC
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,475
Default Re: Michael Jackson was even weirder than we thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facepalm
I bet you still believe OJ didn't do it too.
Your argument is like saying the cops found evidence of another woman OJ murdered, but kept quiet about it during his trial.
FillJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 07:17 PM   #36
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian
 
L.Kizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, TX -
Posts: 39,215
Default Re: Michael Jackson was even weirder than we thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facepalm
I bet you still believe OJ didn't do it too.
what does OJ have to do with this?

It's either there was child porn at MJ's house and cops knew. Or there wasn't? Which sounds more likely?
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 08:34 PM   #37
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~
 
~primetime~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
Posts: 22,363
Default Re: Michael Jackson was even weirder than we thought

Didn't MJ settle out of court Kizzle? Charges dropped cause he gave them a shit load of money.
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 08:38 PM   #38
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian
 
L.Kizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, TX -
Posts: 39,215
Default Re: Michael Jackson was even weirder than we thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
Didn't MJ settle out of court Kizzle? Charges dropped cause he gave them a shit load of money.
Your six year old son comes to you and says Michael Jackson had sex with me. But he's offered you millions of dollars for it to go away. You as the parent take the money or put him behind bars?

Charges are only dropped if the party wanted them dropped.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 08:56 PM   #39
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~
 
~primetime~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
Posts: 22,363
Default Re: Michael Jackson was even weirder than we thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Your six year old son comes to you and says Michael Jackson had sex with me. But he's offered you millions of dollars for it to go away. You as the parent take the money or put him behind bars?

Charges are only dropped if the party wanted them dropped.
If rather have my family set for generations than revenge...me, my kids, my grandkids, never have to work a day unless we want to...ill take it

And that's what they did, settled out of court.
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 09:01 PM   #40
Jameerthefear
Paid shill
 
Jameerthefear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Swimming in cash
Posts: 39,023
Default Re: Michael Jackson was even weirder than we thought

If CP was found at MJ's house I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter if they wanted to drop the charges or not.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 09:04 PM   #41
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian
 
L.Kizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, TX -
Posts: 39,215
Default Re: Michael Jackson was even weirder than we thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
If rather have my family set for generations than revenge...me, my kids, my grandkids, never have to work a day unless we want to...ill take it

And that's what they did, settled out of court.
Wow, seriously. If I was a judge I'd take your kids from you. Because you obviously don't care about your kids or others.

You have a chance to put a child rapist away, but instead take money and he walks free. Okay you have money, but so does he because he can continue his career. Your child could be flipping through the TV and look, a new Michael Jackson music video is on.

If he end up hurting another child, I'd even put you in jail. Because it's your fault really.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 09:19 PM   #42
BasedTom
Dream Reality
 
BasedTom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Lyon, France
Posts: 8,097
Default Re: Michael Jackson was even weirder than we thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Your six year old son comes to you and says Michael Jackson had sex with me. But he's offered you millions of dollars for it to go away. You as the parent take the money or put him behind bars?

Charges are only dropped if the party wanted them dropped.
it wasn't the cop's sons getting molested.

your analogy falls short
BasedTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 09:22 PM   #43
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!
 
NumberSix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Internets
Posts: 27,311
Default Re: Michael Jackson was even weirder than we thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
If rather have my family set for generations than revenge...me, my kids, my grandkids, never have to work a day unless we want to...ill take it

And that's what they did, settled out of court.
And then you leave him free to molest more innocent children.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 09:24 PM   #44
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~
 
~primetime~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
Posts: 22,363
Default Re: Michael Jackson was even weirder than we thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Wow, seriously. If I was a judge I'd take your kids from you. Because you obviously don't care about your kids or others.

You have a chance to put a child rapist away, but instead take money and he walks free. Okay you have money, but so does he because he can continue his career. Your child could be flipping through the TV and look, a new Michael Jackson music video is on.

If he end up hurting another child, I'd even put you in jail. Because it's your fault really.
Id take the money BECAUSE I care about my family. Just like they did.

Ultimately I wouldn't want it to happen at all, obviously. But if it did, I rather set my family up for generations than have him live comfy celeb jail life. If forced to choose.

That's how settling out of court works, one side drops charges in exchange for a bunch of money...and when you're in that position you don't care to pretend that you're above money, or that money doesn't mean anything, that's bs, it changes lives.
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 09:25 PM   #45
Facepalm
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,259
Default Re: Michael Jackson was even weirder than we thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
what does OJ have to do with this?


We all you know you are the resident captain save a n*kka
Facepalm is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:20 PM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

NBA Free Agents

NBA Free Agency

NBA Summer Leagues

Utah Summer League

Sacramento Summer League

Vegas NBA Summer League

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy