Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-26-2016, 11:36 PM   #31
Akrazotile
Banned

Default Re: Drumpf Skinheads Get Mollywhopped in Sacramento

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
Question to Nick Young and Akrazotile. Since y'all are Spanish do you expect Mexico to bend over backwards and give you land since before Mexico existed it was Spain. You guys were there first so it's only fair. I find it unfair how TheMan's family in Mexico stole land that you're entitled to. SMH

Well, it certainly would be a nice gesture. However, as I am content in America, I am willing to let bygones be bygones, for the sake of internation harmony

I did however take this rather amusing picture a couple months ago during a visit to the Alamo:

Mexico didn't want it's land in the Texas region to be flooded with American settlers, because they feared eventually losing it to another culture.

And they did.

But now we're losing it back
Akrazotile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 11:38 PM   #32
FillJackson
I'm down with HRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
According to their Facebook page they neither support Republicans or Democrats. But if you take a look at their strong anti-Israel beliefs and pro-union stances, they'd probably affiliate themselves with Bernie Sanders if they had to choose.
Have you honestly tried to research this group?

It's quite clear who their preference is. Here's their youtube channel promoting the podcast of their leader Matthew Heimbach.

Heimbach made news earlier this year assaulting a protester at a Trump rally in Kentucky. Here's video of Heimbach declaring his support for Trump.
FillJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 11:38 PM   #33
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
Question to Nick Young and Akrazotile. Since y'all are Spanish do you expect Mexico to bend over backwards and give you land since before Mexico existed it was Spain. You guys were there first so it's only fair. I find it unfair how TheMan's family in Mexico stole land that you're entitled to. SMH
Most of my ancestral lineage is from Spain

So some of my ancestors stole it from my other ancestors, then they got it back and now we have to give it back to my other ancestors? I'm confused
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 11:50 PM   #34
FillJackson
I'm down with HRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
If sensible Germans did this back in the 30's, maybe Hit!er would've never gotten into power and millions of people wouldn't have died...

The push back against Trump is real and we'll be super energised to defeat the greatest threat to the world since Hitler

Nov 8 can't get here soon enough
If you know anything about the nazis in the 1920's they often engaged in street brawls with their rivals. The issue was that the Conservative Powers in Germany often feared the other street gangs, particularly the communists more than the Nazis. Had German authorities including the judge in his trial threw the weight of the law against Hitler after his Putsch attempt instead of giving him a cozy time in jail, we wouldn't have heard from him again.
FillJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 12:27 AM   #35
G-train
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
The push back against Trump is real and we'll be super energised to defeat the greatest threat to the world since Hitler

Might need to read up on some history smh
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 01:52 AM   #36
Nick Young
Banned

Quote:
Yes, as a proud man of Spanish heritage, or a Spanitizo in your plebian style of speech, I expect all Mexicans to bend the knee to Spain and acknowledge us as their rightful leige lords and holy subjugators appointed by God and the blessed Maria herself.

All Mexican land is rightfully ours. The noble conquistador Hernan of of the blessed House Cortes won it for us in noble fashion and by God we will not relinquish it without giving every drop of blood, sweat and tears in our tapas-munching bodies. We will settle this the Old way. The Spanish way...

esta tierra es nuestra tierra
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 04:12 AM   #37
poido123
Down with GLOBALISM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FillJackson
If you know anything about the nazis in the 1920's they often engaged in street brawls with their rivals. The issue was that the Conservative Powers in Germany often feared the other street gangs, particularly the communists more than the Nazis. Had German authorities including the judge in his trial threw the weight of the law against Hitler after his Putsch attempt instead of giving him a cozy time in jail, we wouldn't have heard from him again.

The fact that you even acknowledge that poster's comments regarding Trump being anything like Hitler shows that your opinion is based on irrational fear rather than policies that align with the Nazis.

Stop feeding into the fear mongering from the left media, it is crap and you are falling for it.
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 07:11 AM   #38
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Yes, as a proud man of Spanish heritage, or a Spanitizo in your plebian style of speech, I expect all Mexicans to bend the knee to Spain and acknowledge us as their rightful leige lords and holy subjugators appointed by God and the blessed Maria herself.

All Mexican land is rightfully ours. The noble conquistador Hernan of of the blessed House Cortes won it for us in noble fashion and by God we will not relinquish it without giving every drop of blood, sweat and tears in our tapas-munching bodies. We will settle this the Old way. The Spanish way...

esta tierra es nuestra tierra
Sounds like a plan

And as soon as the US, Australia and part of Canada goes back to England, the other part of Canada and Louisianna goes back to France, Portugal gets Brazil back, the rest of Latin America to Spain, then Mexico can go back to Spain too
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 07:17 AM   #39
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Quote:
Sounds like a plan

And as soon as the US, Australia and part of Canada goes back to England, the other part of Canada and Louisianna goes back to France, Portugal gets Brazil back, the rest of Latin America to Spain, then Mexico can go back to Spain too
Or, we could just keep the current borders?
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 12:18 PM   #40
Nick Young
Banned

Quote:
Sounds like a plan

Mexico is ours by divine right. As a Mexican you will never fully understand just how much your land belongs to us.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 12:27 PM   #41
Akrazotile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Mexico is ours by divine right. As a Mexican you will never fully understand just how much your land belongs to us.

Akrazotile is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: