I like Foye. I think you should grab him but I agree with RapsFan about whether there's someone else you can drop him for other than Larry Hughes. I guess I haven't given up on Hughes this season yet.
Either way, I think you could probably wait another week before picking up Foye. But if you want to be safe, then go ahead and grab him.
when's foye's expected return date?
should I drop alston for him? I dunno, it looks to me like he's just about lost his starters position and the rest of my team is...
PG Billups, Chancey
PG Barbosa, Leandro
PG Ford, T.J.
PG Alston, Rafer
SG Gordon, Ben
SG Bell, Raja
SF,PF Marion, Shawn
SF,PF Scola, Luis
SF,PF Gomes, Ryan
PF Gooden, Drew
C Camby, Marcus
C Biedrins, Andris
C Bynum, Andrew
I'd probably want to drop scola before alston, but then my positions would be waaaay more off-balance...so should I swap now? or wait another week? its a yahoo 12 team H2H league, so having an injured player isn't too horrendous right?
and about your situation, I would probably wait a few games about hughes, with the minutes he's playing, he just might turn it around...but I don't watch much cleveland basketball sorry
Smokey, I'd drop Hughes for Foye, because Monta will be losing mins next week to SJax and Mo's mins have been decreasing. But you could use another solid pg, so maybe Foye isn't the answer, maybe look to trade instead?
Matt, Alston is in a logjam in Houston, and I don't think we can expect last year's totals from him this year. I don't know that Foye is your answer either.
Maybe you can both snatch Steve Blake and hope he starts dropping a ton of dimes now that he's starting?
this is funny, I dropped Mike James today and picked up Foye. I am desperate at PG, I have Nash and Barbosa...I had no choice. But Im willing to sacrifice some scoring(cause thats all James is good for) in the early weeks to have Foye for the long haul
Always be prepared when a guy goes down w/ knee problems...i haven't seen any posts about "foye making progress" or "foye expected back in two weeks"--as far as I can tell the timeframe was 4-6 weeks from time of injury. If you pick foye up you're taking a gamble. He may come back for a game and not be ready to go and go back to the bench. Minnesota won't want to play him hard if there's a chance of reinjury--they're developing, not contending.
That being said, I'm waiting on him. Only because I drafted him at the end of the 6th round and Im not willing to throw that pick away.