Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Magic Johnson

Default Re: Post a pic of the nastiest skank you ever banged

I feel like a good spin off would be post the chick who took your virginity.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9

Avy picture was more than enough. I'd post a picture but she probably still stalks this account.

I'd love to see you posters who post pics of these chicks post pics of yourselves too, I bet none of you guys would give Brad Pitt a run for his money

yeah, but you stay classy!

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    I'd love to see you posters who post pics of these chicks post pics of yourselves too, I bet none of you guys would give Brad Pitt a run for his money

That's why there's a thread called "Post your picture."

Go away... please.

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    That's why there's a thread called "Post your picture."
    Yeah I know but if you post a pic of the skank and the poster we could judge if we could either say "you went below your standards or dude, take a look at yourself"...but anyways, whatever.

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Am I the only one who would feel like a scumbag posting a girls pic and talking shit about her?
    It depends on the chick's personality. The girl I posted is a ****ing bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Am I the only one who would feel like a scumbag posting a girls pic and talking shit about her?
    Do it for the lulz.

@ OP. Thread has been done on bodybuilding forum. Funny sh*t.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Yeah I know but if you post a pic of the skank and the poster we could judge if we could either say "you went below your standards or dude, take a look at yourself"...but anyways, whatever.
    Why would you want a guy populated forum to post pics of themselves? It's a thread dedicated to those nasty ass broads we've slid our dick into. Quit being soft gayboy!

Banned

gtfo whipped feminist pussy

I am Chris Wilcox

Don't have pictures, didn't get her number or her name. Was a one nighter, but damn she was munter. Out of 10, I'd say a 4. 5 is too generous.
    I went out with my friends one night, it wasn't too long after me and my ex split up, so I was just in the 'if it's got a pulse, it's good enough for me' frame of mind.

I was hideously drunk, I don't know if she was, one of my friends said she wasn't (score! pulled a sober chick). Anyway, I stumbled across the club to the smoking area outside, she was sat on her own, so I went and sat next to her and the first thing I said to her was "Do you want to come back to mine?" I was expecting her to just get up and walk away, but she says yes! (sluts these days).

So, I'm incredibly drunk and not a single f*ck is given as to why she so easily said yes, I'm just thinking..."I'm sorted for the night."

I head out and tell my friends I'm leaving, get outside and jump in a taxi.

This is where I really push my luck and I ask if shes willing to pay for the taxi, shes reluctantly says 'sure', at this point I'm thinking, what is going on with her, but then again she was hideous, so maybe she was happy for the attention, who knows.

We get back and I must have forgotten my keys on the way out, because I can't find them and I'm locked out of my own flat. So I head downstairs, where I know atleast one of my friends is in. He answers and is probably wondering what the **** I am doing banging on his door with a troll behind me.

I tell him I forgot my keys and if I could use his flatmate's (I knew he was out) bed for sexing this poor girl. He thought it would be hilarious so let me in.

Finally got her naked and thought, not too bad, decent boobs, very nice arse, maybe if I keep the lights off, it won't be so bad. Boy, was I wrong...the sex was awful, didn't help that I was wasted, but damn she didn't have a clue what she was doing. Along with everything that had happened so far, it really made me think she was either a virgin or a fresher.

Eventually, I just told her that I'm tired and I want to go to sleep. So I roll over and start trying to forget that this ever happened. As I was drifting off, I thought I could hear the slight murmurs of a whimpering dog outside, but it gets louder, then I realise...it's the girl next to me, sobbing. At this point...my mind is completely full of f*ck. I ask her what's wrong and obviously she says nothing. I ask her again and this time she completely balls her eyes out and says she has a boyfriend, shes been with for 4 years and this is the first time shes ever cheated on him. My mind has gone from full of f*ck to, exploded everywhere. I get up and give her

NBA rookie of the year

This pic was taken about 10 months after i last hooked up with her. She's about 15 lbs heavier in this pic also. Never brought her in public, but she had ass for dayz

I usually hit open layups TheAdmiral3's Avatar

best pic i can find of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    gtfo whipped feminist pussy
    Look dude, we all have banged chicks we later think to ourselves "the **** was I thinking?"...you don't gotta be an as.shole douche and post them in a forum that could be seen by thousands of people, respect her privacy, stop being such a pri.ck

and no Macho Man, you ain't the only one who would feel like a POS for posting a girl's pic without her consent on the internet, only immature douchebags trying to look cool to a bunch of strangers do that.

How does my Dirk taste creepingdeath's Avatar

dis thread