Banned

Question If someone walked up to your daughter and called her a bch right in front of you WWYD

Would you react in anger that someone walked up to your 10 year daughter and called her a bch because she was playing near his car?

Please dont derail this thread just answer

Banned

Default Re: If someone walked up to your daughter and called her a bch right in front of you WWYD

I can say with certainty that I wouldn't find 49 friends and beat the person in question into a coma.

Banned

Default Re: If someone walked up to your daughter and called her a bch right in front of you WWYD

if you would respond with anger
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    People who resort to violence because of an insult are subhuman.

Quote Originally Posted by 24-Inch_Chrome
    I can say with certainty that I wouldn't find 49 friends and beat the person in question into a coma.
    ummmmmmmmmmmm okay?

Whats his power level

I would apologize for raising such a hellraiser.

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

Depends on what she was doing right up before she was called a b!tch. If she was jumping on some guy's car, I'd say, "yeah, get off the car. They're right, get the fvck off the car.......b!tch"

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I certainly wouldn't commit a crime so that I could be arrested later.

Quote Originally Posted by 24-Inch_Chrome
    Not to make fun of the poor guy but how the fvck do you assembly 49 of your frienda in one afternoon?

Those kids must be real losers bc if i did my best to get 49 or even half of that of my friends today, most wouldn't be able to hang out on a moments notice because they have responsibilities and sh1t.

Banned

Depends if she's a bitch or not

NBA Legend

Father had the nerve to tell me Im a mistake
    I said dad I told my daughter that - I can relate.

Killa Cam!
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 05-12-2015 at 09:55 PM.

Depends...who call her that.

If it's a weakling I can clock him.

If it's this muscular blood member lookalike then..."Bitch get away from the car. Sorry sir this bitch didn't know any better. Need to keep her in the kitchen with her bitch mama."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    If it's this muscular blood member lookalike then..."Bitch get away from the car. Sorry sir this bitch didn't know any better. Need to keep her in the kitchen with her bitch mama."

5-time NBA All-Star

Not even close to the worst thing to say

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HitandRun Reggie
    Depends on what she was doing right up before she was called a b!tch. If she was jumping on some guy's car, I'd say, "yeah, get off the car. They're right, get the fvck off the car.......b!tch"
    underrated how funny this post was

I would need more background info? Was it another 10yo who said it? Why?