Thread: Why Mexico

Banned

Default Re: Why Mexico

[quote]It might seem odd that a city some 1,500 miles north of the Mexican border has become the nation

Banned

So he likes to do business in Chicago where there are easy interstate access. So what. Great destination to do something like that even if you were in the trucking business.

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

and now we know why

Pretty interesting that the US has offered Mexico twice to catch Chapo Guzman but Mexico refused because US wanted to only use u.s. soldiers for the operation. the DEA has located him on both occasions, pinpointing his exact location and once mexican military was informed, they were "too late" or he "escaped". The guy definitely has federal government bribed, at least a good portion of it. Otherwise a SEAL team would have showed up on his doorstep by now.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    Pretty interesting that the US has offered Mexico twice to catch Chapo Guzman but Mexico refused because US wanted to only use u.s. soldiers for the operation. the DEA has located him on both occasions, pinpointing his exact location and once mexican military was informed, they were "too late" or he "escaped". The guy definitely has federal government bribed, at least a good portion of it. Otherwise a SEAL team would have showed up on his doorstep by now.
    Yeah, that's a given. No way a guy with his profile can be invisible. Forget where it was but I remember reading about how he has a favorite restaurant that he frequents- shows up with some dime gold digger, his armed entourage. They shut the place down while he eats- no one can enter or leave. But after he's done, he pays for everyone's meal.

Guy has several governments on his payroll. If they wanted to get him, he would've been dead or behind bars years ago, easily.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
    I work with a guy from Mexico who says Guzman doesn't hide at all. He does what he wants and pretty much owns Mexico.... he eats at any restaurant he wants - he comes a few hours early to clear everyone else out so he and his entourage get proper seating, usually sets up a band (who will sing songs about Guzman) and he gets rock star treatment.

Dude has a personal army that just rides everywhere with him.
    Yeah, the Mexican government won't touch him. He has no reason to hide. A large part of his multi-billion dollar fortune goes towards keeping powerful people happy so they let him do whatever the hell he wants to do. His only real worry is rival cartels or some upstart underling trying to take his place.

If any government official or candidate starts talking about bringing him to justice, good chance that guy will be assassinated.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    No doubt, I remember when I was in Mexico with my Dad a cop pulled us over for speeding and my Dad just bribed the cop like nothing happened. I also remember going back to the USA from Mexico, I was at the airport, some police guy starts searching me and my stuff, I had a pack of Cigarettes in the bag and the asshole just takes it.

Their drugs make my people look like zombies

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Canelo_Griffin's Avatar

[COLOR="White"]Pinches maricones, circle jerkeros[/COLOR]
    Last edited by Canelo_Griffin; 10-13-2013 at 05:03 AM.