Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 02-29-2008, 03:35 PM   #1
LakerLand
Can barely lace up my sneakers

LakerLand has an OK reputation so far
Default What ever happened to JACK HALEY?

I'm just curious about FSN anaylst Jack Haley. I found this bit of info:

"Rumors persist that Jack Haley and his bewildering career as an FSN analyst abruptly ended after an argument, over a cup of tea, with HSBC analyst David Dardasthi"

Source:
http://www.basketball-reference.com/...haleyja01.html
LakerLand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 03:52 PM   #2
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: What ever happened to JACK HALEY?

He can shove Haleys comet up his arse. I never really liked the guy.
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 03:58 PM   #3
Kobe4MVP
High School JV MVP

Kobe4MVP has an OK reputation so far

Yeah, thank god he's gone. If I had to hear him talk about playing with Jordan and the Bulls one more time I was gonna reach into the TV and smack him one.

I really miss Hanna Storm at the half on the National TV games from back in the three-peat years though. She was awesome.
Kobe4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 04:11 PM   #4
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It is interesting that Haley disappeared so abruptly... remember, he's the guy that said Boozer to the Lakers was a "done deal."

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 04:43 PM   #5
Kobe4MVP
High School JV MVP

Kobe4MVP has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
It is interesting that Haley disappeared so abruptly... remember, he's the guy that said Boozer to the Lakers was a "done deal."

True, but he'd have to get a lot more deals completely wrong to even come close to Bucher's ineptitude though.
Kobe4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 05:38 PM   #6
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

can you find jack in this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4u5om4xihU
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:26 PM   #7
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i didnt really like him anyways. He always was so sure of what he was saying, even if it was wrong. Not a very good tv personality too
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 11:14 PM   #8
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
can you find jack in this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4u5om4xihU

Can you find Jack in this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWVnPlUCrf8

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 11:39 PM   #9
mahu
Can barely lace up my sneakers

mahu has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP
Yeah, thank god he's gone. If I had to hear him talk about playing with Jordan and the Bulls one more time I was gonna reach into the TV and smack him one.

I really miss Hanna Storm at the half on the National TV games from back in the three-peat years though. She was awesome.
The only thing Jack-a$$ did was play the role of bench cheerleader for the Bulls and the Spurs. He should consider himself lucky he has a ring. The only reason he was in Chicago "playing" with Jordan was because he was a throw-in when they traded for Dennis Rodman...
mahu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 08:15 AM   #10
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I remember hearing before the season that he took a head coaching job somewhere out in the LA area. Obviously it wasn't a D1 school, it was small time, but I can't remember which one. I didn't like what he said all the time, but I did appreciate that he always said what was on his mind... unfiltered. He was like a very poormans Charles Barkley in a way.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 01:35 PM   #11
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

actually i think he works with nike and their basketball camp programs..haley himself has run one in so cal for quite a few years the "the NBA whole player camp?" or something like that..i understand he's hooked up with nike now or his camp is part of nike's tour or some such stuff
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 05:58 PM   #12
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He might do that as well, but I'm pretty certain that in the begining of the season before one of the games they answered this question and said he took a head coaching job somewhere in socal. Apparently this was false information even though it was reported on tv (like that never happens). It does look like he was let go from the show though. I did some searching and found this: http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...a1d55?lnk=raot
Even google doesn't really know what happened to Jack Haley......
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: