Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 12-27-2006, 09:12 PM   #1
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far
Default Crawford desperation shot

Eight seconds left and he just tosses it up with about a second left. Terrible decision making Crawford. How about looking under the hoop. How about penetrating. Maybe a pick and roll. Just pass it!!! Damn!!!
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 09:23 PM   #2
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Thumbs down

I was out eating and couldn't catch the start of the game but can someone tell me the starting line up? I heard the announcer say that Lee was playing coming off of the bench. Is Zeke retarded? Thanks again for the crazy shot Jamal!!!!
Old 12-27-2006, 10:03 PM   #3
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He has 7 assists at the half. He was dying for a shot, even though it is a bad one.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 10:06 PM   #4
EL3U
I hit open layups

EL3U has an OK reputation so far

The starting lineup:
Marbury, Crawford, Jeffries, Frye, Curry.
EL3U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 02:58 AM   #5
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

What a win, Triple overtime.

Classic.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 03:39 AM   #6
jjswifty

jjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation here

...and we won b/c of crawford. He was on fire in the 3OT.
jjswifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 05:26 AM   #7
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

A great win! Against the conference leader. You can't top that.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 11:01 AM   #8
joshk
i clog mad toilets

joshk has an OK reputation so far

Awesome win but we could have won sooner if Jeffries would have fouled.
joshk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 11:14 AM   #9
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo
Eight seconds left and he just tosses it up with about a second left. Terrible decision making Crawford. How about looking under the hoop. How about penetrating. Maybe a pick and roll. Just pass it!!! Damn!!!

I don't think that it was a terrible decision, he had the ball...shoot it!! In 8 seconds he went full court and I doubt that he had time to penetrate or look under the hoop for someone else to score. Great win for the Knicks and Zeke. The Knicks are 3 games better than last year, at this point. Where are the critics now!? Zeke!!!!!
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 11:16 AM   #10
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjswifty
...and we won b/c of crawford. He was on fire in the 3OT.

You can't please everyone. I thought Crawford played a great game. And Starbury!!! I think that he may have finally got it.....you play as a team.Great game, Knicks
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 12:09 PM   #11
bigdaddybluesman
Local High School Star

bigdaddybluesman has an OK reputation so far

Just enjoy the win.

Yes we could pick apart every play and every player.

I watched the heat last year and you could do the same with them, a lot!!!!!

So just find a way to win and all the little problems and things that players do wrong will go away because it won't matter.
bigdaddybluesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 12:24 PM   #12
stillaloyalknick
Can barely lace up my sneakers

stillaloyalknick has an OK reputation so far

crawford did have a good game. with alot of assits, takng over in the third ot, and assisting on frye's game tying jumper in the second ot. but i am really getting tired of every last second play basically being him trying to go 1v1 with his defender. i mean, if they run the pick and roll like he did wit frye in the second ot, we can get a much better shot of
stillaloyalknick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 01:32 PM   #13
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaloyalknick
crawford did have a good game. with alot of assits, takng over in the third ot, and assisting on frye's game tying jumper in the second ot. but i am really getting tired of every last second play basically being him trying to go 1v1 with his defender. i mean, if they run the pick and roll like he did wit frye in the second ot, we can get a much better shot of

That's what I'm saying. If the shot is not there then pass it!! At the end of regulation last nights game could have been over with a smart decision...like passing the ball. I hate Crawford for trying to be the HERO every time. Sometimes you need to play as a team. TEAM. What a concept. He takes too many bad shots at the end of games. Crawford took over because Marbury fouled out. Marbury was breaking down the Pistons defense with his penentrations to the hoop. That's what kept the Knicks ahead. Crawford was the only guy left so he took the shots. Hence, if Marbury doesn't foul out he would have kept control of the game like he had the previous quarters. Crawford just wants recognition.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: