Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2013, 09:57 AM   #16
Foster5k
College star
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 3,966
Foster5k is considered somewhat coolFoster5k is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: #1 reason lakers will make the finals

imagine... if you will...

a universe...

far, far away..

where you actually made sense!!!!!
Foster5k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 11:41 AM   #17
greymatter
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,252
greymatter has decent reputation
Default Re: #1 reason lakers will make the finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foster5k
imagine... if you will...

a universe...

far, far away..

where you actually made sense!!!!!

Better yet, imagine one where he isn't constantly fellating Kobe's wang.
greymatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:14 PM   #18
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor
 
Bigsmoke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: CHICAGO
Posts: 17,113
Bigsmoke has a bad reputationBigsmoke has a bad reputationBigsmoke has a bad reputationBigsmoke has a bad reputation
Default Re: #1 reason lakers will make the finals

Lakers will watch the Finals at home again
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:25 PM   #19
willds09
Banned
 
willds09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: long island, NY
Posts: 4,184
willds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: #1 reason lakers will make the finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
Lakers will watch the Finals at home again
Heat dont have a 100 percent chance of,making tha finals, so don't get too happy
willds09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:45 PM   #20
dh144498
ripthekik is my hero!
 
dh144498's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,833
dh144498 is considered somewhat cooldh144498 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: #1 reason lakers will make the finals

Kobe da GOAT will lead the scrub Lakers to the chip.
dh144498 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 01:25 PM   #21
SonicJam
Can barely lace up my sneakers
 
SonicJam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 19
SonicJam has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: #1 reason lakers will make the finals

I really think that the Lakers have a good shot at beating the Heat in the finals if they manage to make it that far. If Kobe plays smart and feeds a healthy Dwight and Gasol they should be able to dominate the paint and keep Lebron n Wade from attacking the basket. If Kobe tries to put up 30ppg i can't see them having a chance.
SonicJam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 01:33 PM   #22
takai
Fly for a White Guy
 
takai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 791
takai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: #1 reason lakers will make the finals

As much as I'd love to see them in the finals, I don't expect them getting past the first or second rounds. I hope they do. I just expect the worst and hope for the best. If we were completely healthy though, I could see us making a much better run.
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 02:18 PM   #23
livinglegend
College star
 
livinglegend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,152
livinglegend has a bad reputationlivinglegend has a bad reputationlivinglegend has a bad reputation
Default Re: #1 reason lakers will make the finals

The only reason why they have a small chance of making the finals is DAVID STERN.
livinglegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 02:37 PM   #24
LikeABosh
Banned
 
LikeABosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,565
LikeABosh is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: #1 reason lakers will make the finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by willds09
Heat dont have a 100 percent chance of,making tha finals, so don't get too happy
You're right, they have a 99% chance. 0.9% chance for the pacers and 0.1% chance for fat Melo's Knicks
LikeABosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 02:40 PM   #25
tpols
7-time NBA All-Star
 
tpols's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12,645
tpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this board
Default Re: #1 reason lakers will make the finals

Kobe will have his redemption on Okc this year. Okc no longer has that little brother chip on their shoulder sky is the limit mentality to fuel their clutchness. They will be on their heels.
tpols is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 02:49 PM   #26
EnoughSaid
Miami Heat/Arsenal FC
 
EnoughSaid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8,362
EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board
Default Re: #1 reason lakers will make the finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
Lakers against the Heat in the Finals, I like our chances, if refs dont spoon fed the Heat I completely see Lebron putting up one of his trademark dissapearing acts, it would basically be Wade v Lakers.

Get out. THIS Miami team, the one that's 23-5 vs. the West, who swept OKC and the Lakers? Wouldn't be close.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 02:52 PM   #27
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!
 
SilkkTheShocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 13,778
SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: #1 reason lakers will make the finals

I can definitely see them beating San Antonio.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:35 PM   #28
willds09
Banned
 
willds09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: long island, NY
Posts: 4,184
willds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: #1 reason lakers will make the finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABosh
You're right, they have a 99% chance. 0.9% chance for the pacers and 0.1% chance for fat Melo's Knicks
Keep dreaming, keep dreaming
willds09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:03 PM   #29
PJR
NBA lottery pick
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,034
PJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputation
Default Re: #1 reason lakers will make the finals

I'm 100% pulling for the Lakers to play the Spurs, and beat them. Because this would ensure a guranteed repeat for the Heat.
PJR is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:03 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy