Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 08-02-2007, 06:55 PM   #1
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Will Arenas promise 50 again?

So Gil Arenas promised revenge on Nate McMillan the last two times he faced Portland and scored 9 and 19, respectively. Will he remain on his quest to score 50 on us, or will he let it go?

Btw, the game in Portland last year was awesome to see the crowd energized like it hadn't been in years.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 09:13 PM   #2
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board
Default Re: Will Arenas promise 50 again?

50?

Gil's going to score 100.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 10:33 PM   #3
Nygher
Banned

Nygher has an OK reputation so far

ROTFL @ that

I think he's probably dropped it by now. I don't think anybody could be upset this long for getting cut off a team because they wern't 100% healthy

Plus, he has to recognize that Portland is a lot better defensivley this year than last year and last year than the year before that...I predict 15 and 21
Nygher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 12:14 AM   #4
PrinceOthaPalace
I hit open layups

PrinceOthaPalace has an OK reputation so far
Post Re: Will Arenas promise 50 again?

50 for sure
PrinceOthaPalace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 02:32 PM   #5
elz
Dylan spits hot fire!

elz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
So Gil Arenas promised revenge on Nate McMillan the last two times he faced Portland and scored 9 and 19, respectively. Will he remain on his quest to score 50 on us, or will he let it go?

Btw, the game in Portland last year was awesome to see the crowd energized like it hadn't been in years.

He's probably forgetten
but if he gets hot especially from long range
There's not much anyone on portland can do about it.
If he gets hot, I still don't see many teams coming all the way out to the 3pt line to stop him. So I say maybe not 50 but a good 40pt explosion
elz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: