Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default I ran Melania's speech through my university's plagiarizing checker....

100% original return.

I honestly don't think you guys that are accusing her of plagiarizing know what it means when a software written to detect plagiarism comes out 100% original.

Software widely used across prestigious universities all over the nation.

If you have Blackboard you will know what I'm talking about.

Default Re: I ran Melania's speech through my university's plagiarizing checker....

i dunno man i just tried to run melianas speech through my universities plagiarism checker, but every time I click submit the website just says "OP is a f[COLOR="Black"]ag[/COLOR]got" and then spams this youtube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KtzdP7mR-4

Banned

Default Re: I ran Melania's speech through my university's plagiarizing checker....

Another discussion that I have put to rest.

RIP Plagiarism Discusion 7/18/16 - 7/19/16

This has to be a record. 1 day.

Decent playground baller

Agreed. Every word spoken was a completely new word never used before.

Nah, whoever wrote her speech definitely took a few lines.

Whatever though. They were just filler lines anyway of generic platitudes. "We were brought up with values", "work hard for what you want", "treat people equally", "your word is your bond". Surprised Michelle didn't throw in "children are the future" or "our parents worked hard to give us the things they never had".

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix

Whatever though. They were just filler lines anyway of generic platitudes. "We were brought up with values", "work hard for what you want", "treat people equally", "your word is your bond". Surprised Michelle didn't throw in "children are the future" or "our parents worked hard to give us the things they never had".
    Those quotes are part of American vernacular.

Just like: piece of cake, by the skin, pass the buck

Widely used and recognized by everyone.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix

Her writer is Hillary Clinton's former writer.

Trump fam stealing from the Clintons and the Obamas.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Those quotes are part of American vernacular.

Just like: piece of cake, by the skin, pass the buck

Widely used and recognized by everyone.
    Yeah, but the order of those phrases...

I see the clown car has shown up. Face it dude. She stole the speech. It's embarrassing.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    I see the clown car has shown up. Face it dude. She stole the speech. It's embarrassing.
    So a program that is connected to one of the biggest databases in the country, used by all big universities in the nation including mine, is lying?

Why do libs deny facts when its presented to them?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

This morning Messhelaaaalaa Obama is taking credit for the speech.

Reb's learning from Demo's

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MintBerryCrunch
    Agreed. Every word spoken was a completely new word never used before.

I watched bits and pieces of the RNC.

Willie Robertson gave a good speech. Marcus Luttrell gave a good speech. The mother of the Benghazi victim gave a pretty damming speech.

And I wake up today and the MSM doesn't cover any of that... it's all about similar lines in Trump's wife's speech. Lol

Doing everything they can to deflect away from the messages, especially the ones where Clinton is called out and blamed by name for the deaths of Americans. Classic.

Shit... if Trump had the media in his pocket this whole time... It'd have been over before it began.

Leave Melania alone! Her struggles while growing up black in Chicago were inspiring and uplifting!

lol cnn is such a piece of shit .. mofos don't even try to hide it .. the whole god damn day and all they do is fixate on that .. again just more negative shit on trump .. you're getting quite tiring cnn .. I'm about to shut you off for good .. watch how they cover the dnc and clinton next week .. it'll be a fellatio marathon all week