Default Feminist blogger who uses her ******l yeast to make sourdough bread

How ****ed up are her kids going to be?

It's a tale that might ensure you never look the same way at a humble loaf again.

When a feminist blogger found herself suffering from a ******l yeast infection, she made the unusual decision to use the unwanted bodily fluid as an ingredient for making bread.

Zoe Stavri, who writes under the title Another Angry Woman, has documented the details of her unusual baking experiment on social media and, unsurprisingly, it's caused something of a furore.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ugh-bread.html

So... I always knew it was yeast, but I didn't know you could make bread out if it. She'll be one of those types to teach her daughter period blood is good for painting.

Default Re: Feminist blogger who uses her ******l yeast to make sourdough bread

Is she black?

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Is she black?
    *Is she A black?*

OP, I just saw on Social Media, think it was WSHH, some white Mother (obviously relatively young) twerking right on her Baby/Toddler Child.. it showed just so much stupidity in todays generation.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Ew...gag.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    *Is she A black?*

OP, I just saw on Social Media, think it was WSHH, some white Mother (obviously relatively young) twerking right on her Baby/Toddler Child.. it showed just so much stupidity in todays generation.

We're never gonna move past all our social conflicts if we don't purge these people.

Seriously.

The only way to ever TRULY move closer to equality, is to have people who are more inherently equal to each other. As long as we "live and let live" we're always gonna have enormous achievers, and enormous fukc ups. If you're not willing to really address the problem, shut the fukk up about it already liberals.

*Is she A black?*

Honestly I don't get the fascination with twerking.

But you're right. I know every generation thinks the one after theirs is the worst, but I honestly believe Millennials are the worst, by far. The practices and behaviors I've seen amongst people my age... it's shocking.

Saw it on YT on one of those Vine or WSHH reels.. sad thing is I just googled it and I saw one, not sure if that was the one.. probably not an isolated incident.

http://www.flyheight.com/videos/plea...n-this-mother/

That other Girl watching obviously ruined too..

edit:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2m...-uncut_redband

Look at these ratchet monkeys
    Last edited by ArbitraryWater; 11-25-2015 at 09:57 PM.

NBA Legend

Saw it on YT on one of those Vine or WSHH reels.. sad thing is I just googled it and I saw one, not sure if that was the one.. probably not an isolated incident.

http://www.flyheight.com/videos/plea...n-this-mother/

That other Girl watching obviously ruined too..

The world is just absolutely filled up with dumb people. Not even dumb like ISH libf@gs who can't understand logic, dumb. People much dumber than THAT.

And there's nothing you can do! We can't get rid of them, we can't forcibly change them, we can't do nothin. And then the ISH libf@gs cry about "why isnt teh 99% make teh more moneey!"

Well why do you think?? The 99% is [COLOR="Black"]F[/COLOR]UCKING RETARDED.

Kill it.

The Bread thing is gross....

College star

If i recall correctly Rogue brewery has a beard beer harvested from the beard of one of the brewmasters.

Banned

Any word on how it tasted?

Only someone with a stinky vag would consider doing that shit. Insecurity personified.

main ingredient in mcdonalds breakfast.........Egg McMuffin

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    main ingredient in mcdonalds breakfast.........Egg McMuffin