Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ran from cop. Ran outta gas. Got popped for 150mph in a 65 mph and 14 other tickets.

"Ran from cop. Ran outta gas. Got popped for 150mph in a 65 mph and 14 other tickets."

The above is a facebook status from a childhood friend of mine posted earlier today

Predict his fate.

Default Re: Ran from cop. Ran outta gas. Got popped for 150mph in a 65 mph and 14 other tickets.

bragging about your juvenile mistakes as an adult on facebook is usually a good indicator of a lifelong failure.

Banned

Default Re: Ran from cop. Ran outta gas. Got popped for 150mph in a 65 mph and 14 other tickets.

I'm curious to hear the car he was driving.

Not many cars can hit 150 mph.

I hit 134mph late night in my M3.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree

He claims he was going close to 170 at one point but the radar got him at 150, not sure on car, looked through pics and see him with a white car, caption just reads "3900", but it seems like an old pic

Quote Originally Posted by enayes
    He claims he was going close to 170 at one point but the radar got him at 150, not sure on car, looked through pics and see him with a white car, caption just reads "3900", but it seems like an old pic
    your friend is probably full of shit. very few cars can reach 170, especially on public roads.
    Last edited by Nanners; 02-02-2016 at 08:07 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    your friend is full of shit. very few cars can reach 170, especially on public roads.
    I drove about 280 km/h in a Audi RS6 a few days ago. That should be around 175mph or something.

I could have probably drove faster but the highway had a lot of curves so..

Quote Originally Posted by Giaodollo
    I drove about 280 km/h in a Audi RS6 a few days ago. That should be around 175mph or something.

yeah somehow i doubt that this guy is driving a RS6.
    Last edited by Nanners; 02-02-2016 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Giaodollo

real men have curves

What year?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    What year?
    E36 M3 (1995)

Couple comments from the fb post:

Dennis- "I did same shit, 3 years ago 157 in a 65 they got me st with evading and mad other shit... plead not guilty to every ****ing thing, get a good lawyer not a free one and be prepared to go back like 10x's. And be a hefty ass fine... cost me almost 3 grand

Matt (my friend)- " Dam thanks for the info!!! How long did you loose your license for?

Dennis- Already didn't have a license that's why I ran... I had to pay everything off and pay the fines that they slapped me with so it was almost 5500 total. But...I'm finally legal now and I'll never do that shit again lmao

These are not my friends. I used to skate with "matt" when I was a teenager, haven't seen him in over 8 years. This guy "dennis" went on to talk about he had to pay an $850 NY DMV assessment fee each year after his incident lol so much money wasted for being stupid

Banned

In regards what would happen...in California we would get thrown in jail for reckless driving.

E36 M3 (1995)
    How expensive is it to maintain?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    How expensive is it to maintain?
    Not expensive. Well, I am a car guy and usually do my own maintenance and other things.

They are great cars. Starting to see less and less of them. If you like that particular style then I would recommend getting one before it starts to appreciate.

IMO...one of the GOAT M3's....

The color of mine....

Others....

4-door version

One more thing...while the car is fast...it is kind of slow for today's standards. I used mine as a track car and some daily driving. If you were to look for one and not care about rarity or looks....I would get the succeeding generation....E46 M3.

3.2L, 6 speed, 333 horsepower, top speed 155mph due to regulator.....where the E36 is 3.0/3.2L, 5 speed, 240 horsepower
    Last edited by 9erempiree; 02-02-2016 at 08:53 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    yeah somehow i doubt that this guy is driving a RS6.
    Not necessarily a RS6, I think even like an early 2000s M3 could probably hit that and they can probably be bought for 15-20 k.