Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 09-04-2009, 12:53 PM   #1
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here
Default Ramon Sessions signs an offer sheet with......

Ramon Sessions officialy signed the offer sheet with the T'Wolves.

I hate them so much. So so much. I want to punch every person involved with the association in the face. They get every player that I want to go to the Knicks.

YOU HAVE 70 POINT GUARDS! WHEN WILL IT END!

The Bucks have 7 days to match.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 01:36 PM   #2
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: Ramon Sessions signs an offer sheet with......

I dont think Donnie wanted him for 4 years... My p33n3r hurts... I think Walsh is a F UP
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 01:42 PM   #3
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

He got 4 years 16m right? Didnt we offer him the same thing if not more?
Old 09-04-2009, 02:06 PM   #4
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah they have an assortment of pg's now.

I think Flynn can play now, and may be better than Sessions now.

Minny is just stockpiling the position for right now to see who pans out first.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 05:04 PM   #5
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

okif we dont go after Flynn,we are complete F ups....well walsh is.This is ridiculous.We're gonna have to end up re-signing Duhon I think if we're not gonna get the rookies we sought after,@ least get the guys who became expendable or now have conflict by their teams moves like Alston, Monte Ellis,Telfair,Charlie Bell,Will Bynum etc.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 06:39 PM   #6
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Were 1 good lotery pg pick away from having a good young core.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:53 PM   #7
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

only if that pick is a pg of the future.ppl underestimate the significance of a point guard.in recent history,only the lakers have won the big one w/o a solid point.
Old 09-04-2009, 10:36 PM   #8
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

to think, wed probably be getting John Wall in the draft if it wasnt for the pick going to Utah.
Old 09-05-2009, 07:42 AM   #9
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
Were 1 good lotery pg pick away from having a good young core.
I couldnt disagree with you more... We dont have not a single studd on this roster what is wrong with you?

We barely have any NBA talent on this team. We have 1 guy that could start on other NBA teams and thats David Lee. Everyone else is borderline D-League players.
Old 09-05-2009, 08:38 AM   #10
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I couldnt disagree with you more... We dont have not a single studd on this roster what is wrong with you?

We barely have any NBA talent on this team. We have 1 guy that could start on other NBA teams and thats David Lee. Everyone else is borderline D-League players.

Wilson Chandler. nuff said.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 08:46 AM   #11
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek

And that's why Lee is still unsigned.

Only you think Lee is a starter.

Nobody is gonna give Lee the money he thinks he;s worth to be a backup.

I can't think of any team in the NBA currently that doesn't have a PF better than Lee already.
Old 09-05-2009, 07:01 PM   #12
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY-Knicks
Wilson Chandler. nuff said.
Nice player has some potential not starting on most NBA teams... He isnt anything special at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
And that's why Lee is still unsigned.

Only you think Lee is a starter.

Nobody is gonna give Lee the money he thinks he;s worth to be a backup.

I can't think of any team in the NBA currently that doesn't have a PF better than Lee already.
If that had anything to do with what I was talking about it would make sense maybe... He is the only member of the Knicks that could start on most NBA teams right now. what does that have to do with what money he wants or whether he is unsigned ZILCH!

The topic of conversation was Bano saying the Knicks have a young core only missing a young lottery pick PG. The only part I agree with is the team is young but his implication is that it is talented and I disagree.

BUT BANO I love your enthusiasm! We need more OPTIMISTIC fans like yourself! KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB! You are keeping me off the ledge!
Old 09-06-2009, 12:54 AM   #13
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Nice player has some potential not starting on most NBA teams... He isnt anything special at the moment.

This is the only point in which I disagreed with your argument.We are far from one good pick away from being good but Wilson Chandler can start for alot of teams.W/o having the green light other players had for some odd reason,he still dropped 14 and grabbed 5 boards while playing often times out of position.The guy is one of the few players who came into the league w/ an NBA body.He's 6'8" and can put the ball on the floor.I watched alot of him in Depaul because I liked Sammy Mejia's game and I used to play against their pg Cliffy Clinkscales.This dude is good.He's no backup.
Old 09-06-2009, 07:50 AM   #14
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

And Chandler does have decent defense to go with it.

But on the topic, I think Walsh is looking for an expiring PG, which is why I don't see why he didn't get Iverson for the one year.

Sessions would have been a decent pick up but he would not have fit D'antoni's system at all.

He isn't a shooter which anyone on the Knicks have to be now, especially from "3".

Sessions don't shoot threes and the few he have he didn't hit many of them. The "3" isn't in his arsenal.

The Bucks actually might match the offer anyway.

I just think they were trying to see what he would get in an open market.

4yrs/16mil isn't alot at all.

Even his agent according to one newspaper I read thought he would be on the Knicks.

Then Walsh got info that the cap might drop and pumped the brakes.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: