Decent playground baller

Default Gsw/okc Wcf > Gsw/san Wcf

Seeing KD being MVP '14 again the other night was beautiful. I'm not impressed with the Spurs and I feel their 67-15 record is inflated. I wanted to see this all year but not anymore.The OKC games have left me breathless in the regular season. KD always torches the Warriors and seems like Curry is back to being himself. This would be the better series, in my opinion.

I think OKC finish off the Spurs. Spurs are too old. Kawhi is too inconsistent. Spurs offense is too inconsistent. Duncan looks done. LMA as your #1 option? Yeah right. Never count out a team with 2 MVP caliber superstars.

jordan > leflop james Paul George 24's Avatar

Default Re: Gsw/okc Wcf > Gsw/san Wcf

Quote Originally Posted by Koresh
    Seeing KD being MVP '14 again the other night was beautiful. I'm not impressed with the Spurs and I feel their 67-15 record is inflated. I wanted to see this all year but not anymore.The OKC games have left me breathless in the regular season. KD always torches the Warriors and seems like Curry is back to being himself. This would be the better series, in my opinion.

I think OKC finish off the Spurs. Spurs are too old. Kawhi is too inconsistent. Spurs offense is too inconsistent. Duncan looks done. LMA as your #1 option? Yeah right. Never count out a team with 2 MVP caliber superstars.
    BANDWAGON FANS

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Re: Gsw/okc Wcf > Gsw/san Wcf

Spurs against Wars

Heat against Cav's