Page 61 of 73 FirstFirst ... 11515859606162636471 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    Next time you want to neg me, at least have the balls to sign your name, you piece of shit. I can post where I want when I want and how I want, f*ggot. You stupid Irish bitch. I bet you sound like a leprechaun when you speak. Bitch.
    wtf dude? i didn't neg you! >:O

Banned

what testicle comment are you talking about?

Banned

btw, i dont remember the last time i didn't sign my name on a rep or neg. ask anyone who i have...

I think Scholar is truly hurt that his friendship with Shade didn't work out

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    I own only one place, The Hen House, with Trevor. So maybe I'll just try to buy up as much of his stuff as I can and then kill him off later.
    Hen House, Sandy Shores airport, Scrapyard are the 3 businesses and the Helipad and Docks are the two properties in Los Santos Trevor could buy I believe. He doesn't have much to buy and the money he gets from weekly businesses is chump change.

Quote Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Hen House, Sandy Shores airport, Scrapyard are the 3 businesses and the Helipad and Docks are the two properties in Los Santos Trevor could buy I believe. He doesn't have much to buy and the money he gets from weekly businesses is chump change.

Thanks,

I've done three or four property missions for The Hen House, and I think I may be done up there. It does yield crap. Like 1000 bucks a week or something.
    I can afford the Airport as it stands right now. Maybe I'll buy that and do those missions before I push on with the storyline. That one is pretty cheap.

Thanks,

I've done three or four property missions for The Hen House, and I think I may be done up there. It does yield crap. Like 1000 bucks a week or something.
    I can afford the Airport as it stands right now. Maybe I'll buy that and do those missions before I push on with the storyline. That one is pretty cheap.
    There is an achievement when you do the drug missions after buying that airport. 5 plane and 5 road missions unlocks it. Think it also helps in the pursuit of 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    There is an achievement when you do the drug missions after buying that airport. 5 plane and 5 road missions unlocks it. Think it also helps in the pursuit of 100%.

As a stall tactic, I started going after hidden packages and the like last night. I bought the sonar station with Micheal and found all the Toxic Waste. Now I'm gonna circle back around and go after the hidden packages. That purchase wound up being a financial plus. I'll go back to Trevor after that and chase the airport first.

Anyone here on the PS3 have the tank from pegasus yet?

It seems the hidden packages aren't in my game. I went to the first couple and thought maybe I had picked them up unknowingly getting the Toxic Waste, but after circling to the other side of the map, and checking youtube to make sure I'm in the right spot, they just aren't there.

Oh well. I bought the Airfield and now I'm working on the gun running missions. I did the first air and first land ones last night.

NBA Superstar

It seems the hidden packages aren't in my game. I went to the first couple and thought maybe I had picked them up unknowingly getting the Toxic Waste, but after circling to the other side of the map, and checking youtube to make sure I'm in the right spot, they just aren't there.

Oh well. I bought the Airfield and now I'm working on the gun running missions. I did the first air and first land ones last night.
    Yeah, the hidden packages in the underwater plane wrecks have, in fact, been removed. Now it seems health kits, armor, or guns have taken their place. I believe this is a result of a glitch gamers were exploiting early on where they could find the cash briefcase under water, switch from that character, immediately switch back, and the cash would re-spawn, thus creating an endless stream of $20,000.

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    Yeah, the hidden packages in the underwater plane wrecks have, in fact, been removed. Now it seems health kits, armor, or guns have taken their place. I believe this is a result of a glitch gamers were exploiting early on where they could find the cash briefcase under water, switch from that character, immediately switch back, and the cash would re-spawn, thus creating an endless stream of $20,000.

I found online other people with the same issues, but that's the first reason I've heard for it. I've seen no notion of resolution however.

I have begun buying up properties, money be damned. I found the sonar company wound up yielding more money than I spent on it. So I grabbed the weed dispencery for Franklin, and Hookies, the seafood place for Micheal, which at least yield 5k a week. And I bought the airfield for Trevor, which at least gives me some missions to do while I avoid pushing the story along. I suppose the hope is that by the time I'm done stalling and finally finish the game and start doing the assassinations, they will have yielded as much as they cost, which probably isn't true, but if it's close I'll be alright with it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

i need ps3 people to play this shit with.