Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Virginity

Da Mavs

Default Re: Virginity

Oh and Meticode...or should I say Cassanova, that was the most riveting bit of sexual the I have ever read, get a publisher asap.

Back in HS, I started going out with this girl that actually made me believe that love actually existed. We did it at her house, obviously we both lost our virginity to each other. Unfortunately, her dad found out that we had sex, and threatened to charge for statutory rape because I was 18 and she was 16 at that time. We had a pretty big argument over it and eventually he chased me out of the house. Later when I got home, I got a phone call from my then gf's Mom, telling me not to go back, because "He is looking for you and his shotgun isn't in the case..."(paraphrased) I was then told to never talk to her again or else he'll press charges against me. We decided to put an end to our relationship at that time, but we still secretly talked to/texted each other at that time. Yep, pretty depressing story.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rose
    My 20th birthday. Oh happy day!
    Happy Birthday!

I was 13 and I had been chatting up this girl on MSN for a while.
    She was a friend of a friend. We talked about anything. She sent me nude pics. I would call her. She lived a few towns away.

One weekend, she stayed at her grandmother's which was in my city, so she asked me for my address. On weekends my parents were out working so I invited her over. We had a few glasses of red wine and starting making out. I remember thinking "woooot" the entire time.

We went to my mom's bed which was a queen size and did the dirty. She rode me, which didn't really get me off too much so I didnt finish too quick, but doggystyle i had to do short bursts of thrusting. About 15 minutes or less I finished on her back.

I wasn't thinking too much either, didn't even use a condom but pulled out in time.

I never saw her again but we chatted for a while after. = ' (

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Yes they do. I literally stretch it over my erection and it would slide itself off without me doing anything at all or penetrating because it was so tight. It was uncomfortable as hell. I don't know if it was because the condom was tapered or what, but it would literally just come off by itself while I would sit there.
    This does happen, trust me.

Serious playground baller LBJDW305's Avatar

I lost mine on my 13th bday to a stripper that my boy paid for me True story. In his dads penthouse in the beach went after riding jetski all day. High as shit he texted some stripper and she brought a friend. I think it's the best way honestly because I didn't know what to do with her she did everything till I came inside her and told her that's it

Quote Originally Posted by Eat Like A Bosh
    Back in HS, I started going out with this girl that actually made me believe that love actually existed. We did it at her house, obviously we both lost our virginity to each other. Unfortunately, her dad found out that we had sex, and threatened to charge for statutory rape because I was 18 and she was 16 at that time. We had a pretty big argument over it and eventually he chased me out of the house. Later when I got home, I got a phone call from my then gf's Mom, telling me not to go back, because "He is looking for you and his shotgun isn't in the case..."(paraphrased) I was then told to never talk to her again or else he'll press charges against me. We decided to put an end to our relationship at that time, but we still secretly talked to/texted each other at that time. Yep, pretty depressing story.
    That sucks

****ed a girl two years ago when I was 16 got the girl pregnant fought her 19 year old boyfriend.Parents kicked me out had to quit ball and only had sex once with another until we got back together 4 months ago.

I was 16 and on vacation at my grandmas and grandads place, one morning i walked into the bathroom while my grandma was in the shower...well, one thing led to another.........

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    I was 16 and on vacation at my grandmas and grandads place, one morning i walked into the bathroom while my grandma was in the shower...well, one thing led to another.........
    I hope you're fucking around. If not

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pinoyballer247
    I hope you're fucking around. If not

He probably isn't, I lost my V card to his grandmother the same way.

about 2 years ago at a party. i was hookin up with one of my close friends (party was at her place) when she just took her top off and i was like ..

after that, she blew me and then we got onto her bed and had sex for like 10 min
    Last edited by KingBeasley08; 08-18-2012 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikill
    ****ed a girl two years ago when I was 16 got the girl pregnant fought her 19 year old boyfriend.Parents kicked me out had to quit ball and only had sex once with another until we got back together 4 months ago.
    That's ****ing horrible. Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rose
    My 20th birthday. Oh happy day!
    I'm just going to ask what everyone is thinking. Do you **** four-limbed chicks? Serious question, I'm honestly curious.

How does sex go for you? Do you **** with your prosthetic on or remove it first, etc.?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    How does sex go for you? Do you **** with your prosthetic on or remove it first, etc.?
    Or he could use it.