Red face a ravalation and message to bull fan

hey guys yesterday something amazing have happen to me it was one those things to your life that change EVERYTHING and you just got sit there and realize your diffarent person now? so what happen is i were do my same routine i put on my dwade jersey and sit to my desk and light some candle and incest and *********e to dwade wife gabrielle. well when i *** to her picture i look down to the desk and you well not belive it.. my *** stain were almost EXACCLY like miami heat logo and im talk 100% to the details it were like some kind of jesus on toast kind of thing that well sell on ebay for thousands of dollers and when i see it i just break down and cry falling to the floor and it are one the first time in many year that i have cry...

i think it were all to overwhelming to me that chris bosh have improve hes jumpballltip to historic level and now he cant play and dwade have leave us to bull my favorite player of all time and i just cant not take anymore but it were aemssage from flash to MOVE ON .. and i have now i thinked about long time if i should sell it on ebay or not but i realize that were special moment for only me and dwade to share so i am keeping the picture myself. and to all bull fan dwade wife gabrielle is your now. that is right i well never *********e to her picture anymore and i want all heat fan to stop to it are disrespectful that are gift for bull player now and no one other fan IT ARE NOT YOUR RIGHT to *********e to her and i understand that now that dwade showed my that message

anyway and last message to bull fan when you mastrerbate to gabrielle i really recommened that you light candle and incest and also she like kit when you call her gabrielle quick becuse that are female version of flash and also if your just stared with these i know it are tempting to *********e everyday but you have easy into this relationship and only do 1-2 time a week because she is shyand also that is respectful to wade and also ye u should complement to her eyes on twitter she really like that and ye good luck i m finally ready to move on and dwade well be really good to bull fan

Default Re: a ravalation and message to bull fan

Thank you Theoo

Glad you are back, man!

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Good post bro

NBA lottery pick

comeone men!

thanks man. If i ever need advice on how to *********e to gabrielle, i know who to talk to.