Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-22-2018, 04:47 PM   #91
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

Default Re: A black poster here openly admits he wants Luka to fail "just because he's white."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
flash backs to highschool

stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 04:48 PM   #92
MrFonzworth
Data Pagan

Default Re: A black poster here openly admits he wants Luka to fail "just because he's white."

Quote:
flash backs to highschool
MrFonzworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 04:50 PM   #93
AlternativeAcc.
I usually hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by moongaze
Blacks have violent reputation because people are idiots and are easily fooled by the devil. The devil doesn't want you to know he exists. He diverts attention from himself by making it seem like others (blacks) are the true evil. Think of how black , dark skin is associated with evil while white, light skin is associated with good. Whole world's been mind****ed by the devil.

It's not like whites don't have aggressive outbursts . When's the next school shooting, Brad?

the delusion is strong in this one, poor little fella actually believes the nonsense he's spewing
AlternativeAcc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 04:52 PM   #94
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc.

the delusion is strong in this one, poor little fella actually believes the nonsense he's spewing

Damn Simon, may need another alt soon; this one is getting bodied.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 04:53 PM   #95
AlternativeAcc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFonzworth
what u laughing at virgin boy?

surely the corny urkel sounding recluse isn't that funny?
Old 07-23-2018, 06:05 AM   #96
Walk on Water
Dunking on everybody in the park

No wonder Curry doesn't get star treatment like Bron by the refs. It's totally getting out of hand!
Walk on Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 06:41 AM   #97
Dro
NBA sixth man of the year

Props to moongaze for saving me from having to educate these idiots on history...
Dro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 11:34 AM   #98
Springsteen
très bien

Springsteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 11:40 AM   #99
Springsteen
très bien

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sgoat
The very real racism against whites would be stamped out quickly if the owners of the league and the teams weren't all anti-white "liberals".

That's all I'm going to say about that, because I can feel the ban hammer above my head, so I am not saying more

Springsteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 03:03 PM   #100
gabepizza
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
I don't think you understand European basketball.

Do you not realize they stomped out team USA not long ago?

You don't get it, dude.

Luka is going to be very good.

Stomped out Team USA not long ago? Yes is was 12 years ago. Since then they've gone undefeated in 3 Olympics and 2 WCs.
gabepizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 03:44 PM   #101
Im so nba'd out
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sgoat
The very real racism against whites would be stamped out quickly if the owners of the league and the teams weren't all anti-white "liberals".

That's all I'm going to say about that, because I can feel the ban hammer above my head, so I am not saying more
Yeah, that's what it is.Gotta be whites holding back other whites! Nothing to do with genetics at all! Whatever you have to say to yourself to cope baby boy

WORLD CUP CHAMPS BABY #thetakeover #youcankeephockey

Last edited by Im so nba'd out : 07-23-2018 at 03:51 PM.
Im so nba'd out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 03:48 PM   #102
305Baller
NBA Detective

how does a black poster even talk? its not even human. and what kind of poster is all black and doesnt have a photo on it

fukkk u , loser lol
305Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 04:34 PM   #103
AlternativeAcc.

Quote:
Yeah, that's what it is.Gotta be whites holding back other whites! Nothing to do with genetics at all! Whatever you have to say to yourself to cope baby boy

WORLD CUP CHAMPS BABY #thetakeover #youcankeephockey
cringe/10

what happened to that vacaroo u posted u wwe freak?

high pitched nasally sounding geek, yikes!
Old 07-23-2018, 04:52 PM   #104
LAmbruh
5* General

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
Like I said before in a thread that was deleted, there's a ton of blacks out there with these exact sentiments.

They HATE white people. DESPISE them. Blame them for everything gone wrong.

Someone once told me there is no nation on the planet that is predominately black that succeeds, though; I don't know enough to agree or disagree. They told me that the only way blacks can thrive is when they're integrated with other races that run successful societies.
This is actually an undeniable fact

If you look up an down the history of African civilization, many have turned the corner and started to stabilize with modern culture.

Unfortunetaly for a few that were on the rise, the second a black political party was elected many did a quick 180 back into guerilla warfare tribes.

You see this currently happening in South Africa. Whites are being targetted by the anti-white party in leadership and the country is starving

Mandela rolling in his grave.

That being said, Afro cultures still seem to plateau at a certain timeline in history.

Muslim/Islamic countries OTOH actually tend to progress backwards due to religious extremist. Afghanistan use to be thriving in the 60's

LAmbruh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 05:14 PM   #105
LAmbruh
5* General

Big Meech said it best

"There aint not other crew like BMF in the world, not black and never will be. Cus if nikkas is shining together, being together, doing shit everyday. They gonna fall out over some money, or rob, steal and kill. I have yet to see that, all of us get along, with money. It don't matter if you the maid or the bodyguard, everybody get extras around here. Nobody will ever do this again because this many nikkas and this much money can't get along and stay together."

#freemeech #freesouthwestT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WcGV1X-tV8

Last edited by LAmbruh : 07-23-2018 at 05:17 PM.
LAmbruh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: