Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-12-2018, 11:35 PM   #466
highwhey
STRONGMAN

Default Re: I like this girl at work

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
Don't worry man, I was once an obese mess too, at age 18... around 2009 I was around 250-260 pounds, I know how it messes with your confidence, around 2011 I decided to make a change and by the summer of 2013 I went all the way down to 154. Right now I'm 175-180, did gain some weight back, but I still exercise 4-5 times a week, I never in my wildest dreams thought I could lose the weight, but I did. People who gave me shit back in the day about my weight now weigh more than me.

If I can do it, so can you. I don't even consider myself to have much game, but I'm somewhat attractive and really don't have a problem getting laid, you seem to have a cool personality, once you lose the weight the ***** will be flying at you.
thanks bro that motivates me to keep going
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 11:38 PM   #467
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

I always thought highwhey was a bit chunky from the face pics he's posted but how much are you overweight really? It can't that bad? 20-30 lbs?
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 12:59 AM   #468
Jameerthefear
Paid shill

What's your height and weight highwey
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 03:30 AM   #469
dunksby
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
i actually did, i asked her a question about work, but that was it. i would say more that she didn't talk to me.

tomorrow i will say good morning to her so she knows i'm not upset or w/e.

but eventually i do want to fvck her brains out later down the line when i'm in better shape and i have more practice talking to women.
Hence the saying "don't shit where you eat", she has already experienced it getting into a failed relationship with a coworker.

It's best that you stick to Tinder or real life chance meetings outside of your work environment.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 05:03 PM   #470
Dr Seuss
Local High School Star

What the hell, OP?!

i thought your name was alan, not brad

https://i.imgur.com/lC3sjS7.png
Dr Seuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 03:30 PM   #471
Long Duck Dong
Local High School Star

Quote:

but i feel a strong attraction to this girl, i feel a strong urge to be around her. like i'll be sitting at my desk and my head turns on its own her way to see if she's there. yall watch dbz super? when goku gets ultra instinct? his body reacts on his own. thats basically me.

Thanks for keeping the amusement factor alive in the ISH highwey.

With Stalker bowing out of the limelight, you are picking up the slack quite nicely
Long Duck Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 03:34 PM   #472
Levity
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong

Thanks for keeping the amusement factor alive in the ISH highwey.

With Stalker bowing out of the limelight, you are picking up the slack quite nicely

lol. i thought the same the other day

basedjeff thanks you, whey.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 03:55 PM   #473
highwhey
STRONGMAN

i'm glad you guys find this entertaining.
Old 04-16-2018, 04:46 PM   #474
Long Duck Dong
Local High School Star

Quote:
i'm glad you guys find this entertaining.

Relax. I had only read the first few pages, just got finished reading the last half where all the action happens. She probably kinda liked you. Maybe she hadn't got the D in a while and/or she's probably not used to being asked out as I'm guessing she isn't super attractive. But what might have happened is, one of her friends or coworkers with higher standards shamed her into reconsidering. They probably told her that you were a big fat ugly loser and made her feel embarrassed. You acting all weird just makes her feel even more justified in her decision.

If you two had met on Tinder instead of the workplace, you might have fvcked her already.
Long Duck Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 05:00 PM   #475
highwhey
STRONGMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong

Relax. I had only read the first few pages, just got finished reading the last half where all the action happens. She probably kinda liked you. Maybe she hadn't got the D in a while and/or she's probably not used to being asked out as I'm guessing she isn't super attractive. But what might have happened is, one of her friends or coworkers with higher standards shamed her into reconsidering. They probably told her that you were a big fat ugly loser and made her feel embarrassed. You acting all weird just makes her feel even more justified in her decision.

If you two had met on Tinder instead of the workplace, you might have fvcked her already.
nah, she never had any interest. she just really, really craves attention from anyone. nothing gasses her up more than getting attention from anyone.

also, she's young so she's immature.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: