Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-02-2007, 05:35 PM   #31
dgbigballer9329
Great young streetballer

dgbigballer9329 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: OJ Mayo incident

What's f'ed up is if this game WASN'T taped, OJ would have come out looking like a villain. As it is, that is just an abominable act by that ref, who probably never amounted to a hill o' beans in his life and's mad that OJ's gonna stack that paper and ball outrageous.

But yeah, he tried to frame OJ.
dgbigballer9329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 05:43 PM   #32
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

has their been any updates yet? Is the ref trying to sue or anything like that?
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 05:50 PM   #33
The Answer
National High School Star

The Answer has decent reputationThe Answer has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty
has their been any updates yet? Is the ref trying to sue or anything like that?

That was just a rumor I heard. No one else has mentioned it since, so I doubt it's true.
The Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 05:51 PM   #34
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If the judge lifts the suspension of the incident, I doubt the ref has much going for him to sue. Nothing has been said yet about him attempting to sue. More has been said over the outrage and cries of people on OJ Mayo's corner.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 10:15 PM   #35
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

What ref flop job was worse this guy or the guy that flew across the table when "bumped" by Nick Van Exel?
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 10:17 PM   #36
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
What ref flop job was worse this guy or the guy that flew across the table when "bumped" by Nick Van Exel?
Was that Javie? or was it Crawford? I remember I had always assume Nick really hit that ref (never thought any less or more of him for it) until they showed that on Beyond the Glory.
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 10:25 PM   #37
nugsfreak
the real slim shady

nugsfreak has an OK reputation so far

the reffing in that game was no coincidence, I see every day as an assistant high school basketball coach. the reffing in highschool is some of the worst I have seen in any sport and the sad thing is the refs have to take reffing class before their able to ref a game. it's like they decided who wins the game before the game even started. or at least that's what i think.

that reff is a joke to highschool basketball, he should be reprehanded for his actions but he most likely will not be.
nugsfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 10:26 PM   #38
The Answer
National High School Star

The Answer has decent reputationThe Answer has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nugsfreak
the reffing in that game was no coincidence, I see every day as an assistant high school basketball coach. the reffing in highschool is some of the worst I have seen in any sport and the sad thing is the refs have to take reffing class before their able to ref a game. it's like they decided who wins the game before the game even started. or at least that's what i think.

that reff is a joke to highschool basketball, he should be reprehanded for his actions but he most likely will not be.

reprehanded?
The Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 10:28 PM   #39
nugsfreak
the real slim shady

nugsfreak has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Answer
reprehanded?
pinalized
nugsfreak is offline   Reply With Quote