Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Arcadia, CA

Default Re: Awesome Taj Gibson dunks in 2011 East Conf Finals Bulls-Heat Game 1

apologists on ALERT

Gibson's length is a major factor in this series.

I'm not mad, I just recognise plays against the Heat get magnified.
    Facial was a good dunk, but shot blockers get dunked on so unnecessary hate on Wade is unnecessary.

2nd tip dunk had no bearing on the game, and no one bothered to box him out as game was over. Had some power, but I see that tip dunk once or twice a week in the NBA.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dwyane Wade
    "First time I got dunked on all year," said Wade. "I’ll take my 90-to-1 (ratio) of my blocks and my dunks (upon). He really got pumped, it was good."

"It was a very athletic play," said Wade. "I knew I didn’t have a chance when I started back-pedaling when I saw him take off. It won’t be the last time I get dunked on."
    wade's comments on the dunk

Not airballing my layups anymore

i liked the one at the end of the game much better. is there a link for that? will be repped

Quote Originally Posted by jaydacris
    wade's comments on the dunk
    At least wade is a good sport about it - lebron would have got every tape confiscated.

Quote Originally Posted by cleveland
    i liked the one at the end of the game much better. is there a link for that? will be repped
    5 posts up, or search Taj Gibson on youtube and define by load date.

Both those dunks were fukking dirty. They should have taken a timeout so Wade could take a shower.

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    Facial was a good dunk, but shot blockers get dunked on so unnecessary hate on Wade is unnecessary.

I bet you weren't saying this shit when Wade mashed all over Varejao. Getting dunked on happens, don't make excuses. Wade got mashed on tonight, but he does plenty of his own mashing, so it's all good.

Saw a basketball once

That was a nasty dunk, but at least Wade tried to block it instead of just staying out of the way. I hate Wade, but i give him credit for that. Also postgame he flat out admitted it was a great dunk, no excuses.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10
    get that weak stuff outta here.

EDIT: requesting gif of just the part taj saying fck outta here
    Last edited by flyin; 05-16-2011 at 04:02 AM.

The Bulls should never ever think about trading Taj Gibson. He's Horace Grant with hops!

goodluck on taj gibson in game , its gonna be a dunfest between lebron and wade

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12
    goodluck on taj gibson in game , its gonna be a dunfest between lebron and wade
    Yea, Like when Lebron took it too him in that other gif aye, gonna be that all day.

to quote Taj, "Get the **** outta here"