Default The Wire Trivia Thread (major spoilers included)

Seeing The Sopranos thread inspired me to make a thread about The Wire since it's been years since I've watched The Sopranos, but I've watched The Wire enough times to participate in a thread like this.

Question 1:

In Season 4, Marlo takes Old Face Andre's silver ring. Through a series of events, however, the ring does not stay in Marlo's possession. Who is the last person to have the ring?

Banned

Default Re: The Wire Trivia Thread (major spoilers included)

Michael

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bano114
    Seeing The Sopranos thread inspired me to make a thread about The Wire since it's been years since I've watched The Sopranos, but I've watched The Wire enough times to participate in a thread like this.

Question 1:

In Season 4, Marlo takes Old Face Andre's silver ring. Through a series of events, however, the ring does not stay in Marlo's possession. Who is the last person to have the ring?
    omar takes it at a poker game that crooked cop takes it from omar an michael takes it from the cop, marlo thinks michael took it from omar and is impressed.

What type of food did weebay want so he would confess to more murders while being interrogated?

Quote Originally Posted by Styles p
    omar takes it at a poker game that crooked cop takes it from omar an michael takes it from the cop, marlo thinks michael took it from omar and is impressed.

What type of food did weebay want so he would confess to more murders while being interrogated?
    A pit sandwhich and potato salad.

Which fictional character does D'Angelo Barksdale use in prison to describe why he thinks people can never really change the way they are?

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bano114
    A pit sandwhich and potato salad.

Which fictional character does D'Angelo Barksdale use in prison to describe why he thinks people can never really change the way they are?
    thought about this all day, no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Styles p
    thought about this all day, no idea.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DOy4hCih7w

My favorite scene in the entire show.

What television show does Dukie tell Michael he should watch when Michael comes home and tells them they have to leave in season 5?