Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-09-2010, 09:49 PM   #196
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Default Re: 2010 Poster Awards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
Best photo op 2010 (guy meets girl)

ISH has to have some photo's out there of best of year ??
Is that DeuceWallaces???
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:54 PM   #197
PowerGlove
By Any Means

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Is that DeuceWallaces???
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 11:06 PM   #198
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

Boy, are Blondie, NoName, and Premeditated, BUTTHURT

They're officially the Butt-Hurt Brigade.... letting the world know, through witless comments, unsuccessful trolling, and pointless "insults", how incredibly butt-hurt they've become and the hands of myself and others.

Blondie: are you so far removed from any kind of intelligent comments that you need to try and call me fat??? I'm obviously not, so those comments are just laughable and pointless... and no, for the 20th time I'm not posting my picture.

Premeditated and NoName: its hilarious that you guys think I'm the only that think you're both dumbshits.... and its even more funny that you haven't caught on that other posters can sign negs with my username. Has it occured that I have better things to do than anonymously neg you guys?

You guys are all pretty funny.... trying to get a rise when in fact all you're doing is falling, and falling hard.

Later bruhs
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 11:21 PM   #199
JerrySteakhouse
HEAT 2014-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Is that DeuceWallaces???

JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 11:29 PM   #200
EarlTheGoat
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot

They're officially the Butt-Hurt Brigade.... letting the world know, through witless comments, unsuccessful trolling, and pointless "insults", how incredibly butt-hurt they've become and the hands of myself and others.

Blondie: are you so far removed from any kind of intelligent comments that you need to try and call me fat??? I'm obviously not, so those comments are just laughable and pointless... and no, for the 20th time I'm not posting my picture.

Premeditated and NoName: its hilarious that you guys think I'm the only that think you're both dumbshits.... and its even more funny that you haven't caught on that other posters can sign negs with my username. Has it occured that I have better things to do than anonymously neg you guys?

You guys are all pretty funny.... trying to get a rise when in fact all you're doing is falling, and falling hard.

Later bruhs

I have no business neither I care bout those guys, but judging by this post, you just used 6 smileys in one single post. This proves to me its you who`s really mad and insecure as hell. Please dont project your anger on others.

EarlTheGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 11:31 PM   #201
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlTheGoat
I have no business neither I care bout those guys, but judging by this post, you just used 6 smileys in one single post. This proves to me its you who`s really mad and insecure as hell. Please dont project your anger on others.

Thanks for your supposedly unbiased input
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 11:34 PM   #202
EarlTheGoat
Banned

Quote:

Dont try to be sarcastic dude. I just call it how it is.
EarlTheGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:43 AM   #203
NoName22
Larry Holmes status ?

Quote:

Did you know that we (Blondie, Premeditated & me) most likely beefed with him numerous times & he still rips on you.

I can't believe you called someone else witless, mr Internet is serious bizness.
NoName22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:58 AM   #204
Premeditated
Banned

Quote:

Later bruhs
breh, aint nobody thinking about you...fall back. your insults and neg reps are like feathers. lol @ you calling me butt hurt and you're the one negging people.I know you ain't the only fakkit that those it, but i'm calling you out because i caught you talking slick about me in the Lil B thread and being all subliminal like a scorn b1tch, so from there on i've been sonning you to oblivion. now you can't keep my balls from dangling on you forehead.

Last edited by Premeditated : 12-10-2010 at 04:05 AM.
Premeditated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:01 AM   #205
NoName22
Larry Holmes status ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premeditated
breh, aint nobody thinking about you...fall back. your insults and neg reps are like feathers. lol @ you calling me butt hurt and you're the one negging people.I know you ain't the only fakkit that those it, but i'm calling you out because i caught you talking slick about me in the Lil B thread and being all subliminal like a scorn b1tch, so from there on i've been sonning you to oblivion. now you can't control keep my balls from dangling on you forehead.

BankShot ->
NoName22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:25 AM   #206
knobs
Decent playground baller

Quote:
MIA Posters: Ridonks
i'm here captain. i've changed a bit, but this place is still the same as ever. it's fun to sit on my high throne as an experienced vet and smile at the same ol' "this place is going to sh*t" sh*t that still gets tossed around like your salad. oh kids.
knobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:19 PM   #207
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by knobs
i'm here captain. i've changed a bit, but this place is still the same as ever. it's fun to sit on my high throne as an experienced vet and smile at the same ol' "this place is going to sh*t" sh*t that still gets tossed around like your salad. oh kids.

I didn't realize you were Ridonks. Someone on here was calling you a *******, for realz. Is that word?
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: