Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Things that ISH didn't know about you....

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    I am a very good pool/billiards player. One summer I made a living just winning weekly tournaments here. I shoot with a $600 cue stick. Some can say I am a hustler but far from it. Good enough where I can walk into a pool room and beat 90% of the people there.

Also, I use to play basketball on the regular and had the sweetest jump shot ever. My defense was atrocious and the last game I played at my gym, first time playing in 5 years, I went 0 for 4, 3 turnovers and my guy scored 6 points on me. I walked off the court for the last time. No more.

List your talents.
    I'm a ****ing artistic genius.

-Smak

I'm pretty good at math. I'm thinking about making it my major if I can get through calc III and IV without too much of a problem.

I sell clothes on Ebay as a side business. I've made about 10 thousand on the side so far. I buy stuff that people don't know is valuable and resell it for a lot more. You'd be surprised at home much so people pay. I sold some 30 dollar jeans for 220.00. I sold a sweater I paid $100 for 400.00.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    I'm pretty good at math. I'm thinking about making it my major if I can get through calc III and IV without too much of a problem.

I sell clothes on Ebay as a side business. I've made about 10 thousand on the side so far. I buy stuff that people don't know is valuable and resell it for a lot more. You'd be surprised at home much so people pay. I sold some 30 dollar jeans for 220.00. I sold a sweater I paid $100 for 400.00.
    Not bad man.

Is this merchandise that you're buying online and flipping or in store?

When I was 15 years old...I spent 2 years as a Carnie.

I've been arrested about 3 times. The longest I was in jail was for like 2 days.

NBA Superstar

In high school, I won the Michigan Interscholastic Press Association award for having the best amateur newspaper sports column in the state.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89
    I am an excellent defender when I play basketball, but my offense kind of suck ass. I can shut down most of the people they put me on though, except those big ass players. My name is Michael Kidd Gilcrest.
    fixed