Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Dunking on everybody in the park The Iron Sheik's Avatar

Default Re: What does it feel like to have sex?

Quote Originally Posted by Random_Guy
    Just my 2 cents
    i mean what makes you say that? i'm just looking for some insight and enlightenment here but no one seems to be willing to divulge. i'm not asking for intimate stories or anything, just honest advice and observations from those who have experience relevant to the op.

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik
    i mean what makes you say that? i'm just looking for some insight and enlightenment here but no one seems to be willing to divulge. i'm not asking for intimate stories or anything, just honest advice and observations from those who have experience relevant to the op.

For me personally when I'm having sex with a woman I respect, have been in a relationship with and has done good by me and been there for me as a lover and my friend it's much more fulfilling than some broad that just wants to f*ck.

When it's casual it feels good on a physical level. Yet when done, I'm already over the drive it took to bed her. It's done and conquered and chances are I want her to bounce.

When she's your woman, there's just more layers involved.

Dunking on everybody in the park The Iron Sheik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    For me personally when I'm having sex with a woman I respect, have been in a relationship with and has done good by me and been there for me as a lover and my friend it's much more fulfilling than some broad that just wants to f*ck.

When it's casual it feels good on a physical level. Yet when done, I'm already over the drive it took to bed her. It's done and conquered and chances are I want her to bounce.

When she's your woman, there's just more layers involved.
    thank you for the serious response.