Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Default Re: Things We Have Done In Real Life That We Wouldnt Tell Anyone Else

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    Vilification of pedophiles creates more problems then it solves. Often it is the ostracization they experience in society that leads them to actually committing offenses. When they have this problem they feel like they have no where to turn to for help and so it goes unfixed.
    Pedophilia is not a problem, but a sexual orientation as long as one does not act upon it.

I'm not a pedophile, though.

7-time NBA All-Star

Vilification of pedophiles creates more problems then it solves. Often it is the ostracization they experience in society that leads them to actually committing offenses. When they have this problem they feel like they have no where to turn to for help and so it goes unfixed.
    No, society is too lenient on them. Their sentences and penalties are nowhere near strict enough. I will continue to vilify them and be very happy for doing so.

If someone is such a sick **** and pathetic human being that they first of all are attracted to children, and more importantly can't stop themselves from hurting, or ruining children to get off sexually, then I'd say it's a cause for celebration anytime one of them offs themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    Pedophilia is not a problem, but a sexual orientation as long as one does not act upon it.
    Now that may be fine if such a large percentage of them didn't act on their perverted thoughts.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    No, society is too lenient on them. Their sentences and penalties are nowhere near strict enough. I will continue to vilify them and be very happy for doing so.

If someone is such a sick **** and pathetic human being that they first of all are attracted to children, and more importantly can't stop themselves from hurting, or ruining children to get off sexually, then I'd say it's a cause for celebration anytime one of them offs themselves.
    I'm talking about before they commit a crime. Not after.

7-time NBA All-Star

I'm talking about before they commit a crime. Not after.
    If they don't commit the crime then we wouldn't know who is a pedophile. If you mean sending out the message that it's wrong and disgusting, then that's a message that has to be out there. If anything has a chance at deterring them even a bit, the best bet is much stricter sentences.

If they don't commit the crime then we wouldn't know who is a pedophile. If you mean sending out the message that it's wrong and disgusting, then that's a message that has to be out there. If anything has a chance at deterring them even a bit, the best bet is much stricter sentences.
    Well the message should encourage them to seek help themselves. Not to try and push them into the shady corners of society and hope the problem sorts itself out. Mental health as a social issue has changed dramatically in the last century. People are seeking help for all sorts of problems now that they would have been ashamed to admit having even 30 or 40 years ago.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

C'mon people, admit what you have done. So many posters are holding back right now

Local High School Star franchise#3's Avatar

Attempted suicide.

7-time NBA All-Star

Well the message should encourage them to seek help themselves. Not to try and push them into the shady corners of society and hope the problem sorts itself out. Mental health as a social issue has changed dramatically in the last century. People are seeking help for all sorts of problems now that they would have been ashamed to admit having even 30 or 40 years ago.
    If they do take it upon themselves to seek help, then that can't hurt. And provided they don't commit a crime or state they intend to, whatever they tell a psychiatrist is protected and will be kept between them under law.

The problem is many don't believe they can be cured. There's much more evidence to suggest a murderer can be rehabilitated than a pedophile. Not a serial killer of course. They're predators and I group them in with pedophiles.

The problem is many don't believe they can be cured.
    Yeah I'm not sure on whether it can be cured, but at least if they can learn to manage the problem it is better than nothing at all. They are still people, and a lot of them know that acting on their desires is wrong, but they still need an outlet and a way to manage their actions. However some are just animals who don't care about what they do or who they do it to, but it is unfair to paint them all with the same brush.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    C'mon people, admit what you have done. So many posters are holding back right now
    I honestly can't think of anything too dramatic. I've probably had impulses to do sh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t but I think my fear of being caught and embarrassed has held me back.

In High School though I went through a phase where I made extra effort to look up chicks skirts. Like I would put myself at a good vantage point such as lagging behind a girl walking up stairs so I would get a better angle, or wait for something to happen like a girl sitting down or getting up off of the ground. I'm not too ashamed of it, but I do cringe now at how obvious I was sometimes.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

I honestly can't think of anything too dramatic. I've probably had impulses to do sh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t but I think my fear of being caught and embarrassed has held me back.

In High School though I went through a phase where I made extra effort to look up chicks skirts. Like I would put myself at a good vantage point such as lagging behind a girl walking up stairs so I would get a better angle, or wait for something to happen like a girl sitting down or getting up off of the ground. I'm not too ashamed of it, but I do cringe now at how obvious I was sometimes.

I'm bad at staring sometimes also. Especially if a hot/above average woman's panties are showing.

Quote Originally Posted by franchise#3
    Attempted suicide.
    How do you fail at committing suicide?

If I wanted to kill my self, I can find many ways to make sure of it.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker

I'm bad at staring sometimes also. Especially if a hot/above average woman's panties are showing.
    I've got it under control now. In fact if anything I look away too much lol. I found out awhile ago that sometimes disinterest in a chick will make them want you more or separates you from the pack of drooling idiots looking her way.

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

1. Not too long ago I rubbed one out thinking about my cousin. I couldn't contain myself, her body is banging, the bitch was wearing some sexy ass booty shorts too.

2. Rubbed one out to one of my ex girlfriends panties and put them back, the worst part about it is, I think she wore them next day.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by The-Legend-24
    1. Not too long ago I rubbed one out thinking about my cousin. I couldn't contain myself, her body is banging, the bitch was wearing some sexy ass booty shorts too.