Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 09-02-2006, 08:58 AM   #1
stoopidraptor
Kids at the park dunk on me

stoopidraptor has an OK reputation so far
Wink Optisim is great.... Hawk fans are thinking of a championship

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9820
stoopidraptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 11:03 AM   #2
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

hey give it 2 more years and maybe, joe johnson can be the go to guy, they have a sharp shooter in stoudamire, a good high energy PG in claxton who is about to show how good he really is at running a team, josh smith is a beast, childress is a good player aswell, definaltye one of th ebetter bench players in the league, if marvin lives up tot he hype he could be #2 option, then they have sheldon williams zaza pauchila and lorenzen wright who can be a good combination upfront. they just need a little bit more depth, cup the crap and get some good players on the bench (eg a legit back up PG, C and a swingman) (if they added players like jose calderon as a abck up PG, somone like trever ariza to add wing depth and big man like jackie butler owuld give them good depth IMO)

Claxton /
Johnson / Stoudamire
Marvin Williams / childress
Josh Smith / Sheldon Williams
Lorenzen Wright / Zaza

Last edited by craigthomasb : 09-02-2006 at 11:06 AM.
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 11:28 AM   #3
Too_Cool
Great young streetballer

Too_Cool has an OK reputation so far

If the Raptors and Hawks switched Rosters I would not be that unhappy, and I'm sure everyone else on this forum would be raving about how much potential there is on this team. I mean look at how young and talented that lineup is...They could be the next Chicago Bulls if they can add a few veteran leaders, and if Woodson does not come through they should seek aquiring a coach with a PROVEN track record.
Too_Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 12:04 PM   #4
huppcap
Local High School Star

huppcap has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Too_Cool
If the Raptors and Hawks switched Rosters I would not be that unhappy, and I'm sure everyone else on this forum would be raving about how much potential there is on this team. I mean look at how young and talented that lineup is...They could be the next Chicago Bulls if they can add a few veteran leaders, and if Woodson does not come through they should seek aquiring a coach with a PROVEN track record.

A lot of teams you can argue have potential and potential to make the playoffs. But potential is different than what actually happens.
huppcap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 12:21 PM   #5
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

the hawks need vets... when joe johnson is the oldest guy on your team... there's going to be problems.
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: