Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-30-2007, 02:17 PM   #61
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 07-08...Bulls or Cavs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLS
Kid, please get the **** out of this thread. I know you are obsessed with me, evident by all your pathetic posts trying to frame me as Smokee(even though everyone figured out you were him), and now you come back as KULLS and get humiliated again. Go find your own thread to post in. Get a life.
You're so f*cking pitiful. Every statement here is a mental fallacy, congratulations sh*thead. Please continue whacking off to my username, you fucking sicko.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 02:25 PM   #62
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Only a complete retard (referring to a combination of down syndrome, autistic, tourettes, and cerebral palsy) would think I'm any of those people you listed, especially Smokee; Who, in reality, follows YOUR posting style. Too bad you're imaginary "everyone" includes... NOBODY, after yourself. You're just too fucking stupid to understand though, I get it.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 02:29 PM   #63
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

eeeeeebro has decent reputationeeeeeebro has decent reputation

I wont even comment on it but lets just say its very easy to tell who is better. If you dont see it then your just a rookie.
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 02:47 PM   #64
Los Angeles
A Diamond In the Rough

Los Angeles has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Superstars win titles. Nice try though. Read up on NBA history. Just look up the last 20 NBA champions. You will find one thing in common with all but one team.

Detroit Pistons
Los Angeles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 02:50 PM   #65
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los Angeles
Detroit Pistons

If i am not mistaken, the Pistons are the only non-superstar team to win it all in the last 20+ years. Therefore, the theory holds, in general, that superstar(s) win championships.
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 03:28 PM   #66
kingchessking
I airball my layups

kingchessking has an OK reputation so far

It's true that the Bulls don't have a superstar. but that doesn't mean they will lose to the Cavs. Cavs proved that they are strong, but without a second scorer to help out LeBron then we saw what will happen against teams like the spurs. I think if the Wizards were at full strength last year, then the cavs might've fallen in the first round. Right now with the Bulls frontcourt line up of Ben, Noah, Nocioni, Thomas, Deng, with the backcourt of Gordon, Hinrich, Duhon they are the better team. But the Cavs won't be weak either if they can retrieve pavovic and Vare, and it will also depend if Larry hughes plays well and how much gibson will improve. So for now the Bulls are the better team.
kingchessking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 03:04 AM   #67
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Bulls will no doubt have the better regular season.
As for the playoffs, if they play against each other it could go either way.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 04:23 AM   #68
Dengness9
Homecourt: Hell

Dengness9 has an OK reputation so far

I wish i could fast forward to the finals when the Bulls are playing, and then come on and talk **** to ateast 50-100 ******.
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 04:46 AM   #69
la bomba
Local High School Star

la bomba has an OK reputation so far

I think neither.I think the Celtics will win the eastern conference.
la bomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 12:25 PM   #70
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengness9
I wish i could fast forward to the finals when the Bulls are playing, and then come on and talk **** to ateast 50-100 ******.

You should fast forward to the second round and see if they can win 3 games.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 01:02 PM   #71
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds

A.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputation

Why don't you all just start a thread called "Bulls and Cavs fans: Insult each other for several pages!!!" Seriously, all of this is moot, because the Celtics are going to win the East, you stupid baby-heads. You're all dumb, go back to grade school you three-year olds. My team takes a steaming dump all over every basketball team in the history of the NBA. Yeah, what up now
bit ches?? I smoke all of you one-on-all of you!!!!!! You (reading this) are mentally retarded.

That is how you guys sound. Try to be a little less maniacal, a little more civil. You can still say your team is better, just cease the childish insults. Or you could keep it up and look like tools to regular folks .
Oh, and I'm Smokee.

Last edited by A.M.G. : 10-01-2007 at 01:05 PM.
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 02:16 PM   #72
Dengness9
Homecourt: Hell

Dengness9 has an OK reputation so far

Hey Deuces, I hope your parents are dead, so i can go to their gravesite's and **** all of them. Your a fagit.
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: