Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I rep Lakers!

Default Re: LeBron + Wade Don't Like Or Respect Kobe

I think they both are jealous of Kobe. And I don't think Kobe respects them either you see him openly praise guys like Rose & Durant but never even acknowledges Wade or Lebron unless he is asked.

Serious playground baller Extempo's Avatar

Kobe certainly doesn't respect them. He elbows Wade all the time, he was showing up Lebron after he turned over the ball at the end...he looked disgusted. He seems to be a fan of Rose and CP3 though.

Wade has always been a punk...he mocked Dirk's flu in the finals and didn't even apologize. He did apologize to Kobe though, multiple times today, like a little b*tch I bet Kobe didn't even read his message. I don't think any players around the league respect Wade or Lebron...you hear guys taking shots at them all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by WeGetRing2012
    I think they both are jealous of Kobe. And I don't think Kobe respects them either you see him openly praise guys like Rose & Durant but never even acknowledges Wade or Lebron unless he is asked.
    Kobe and LeBron are friends and respect each other stop trying to stir up shit

In all seriousness, Lebron and Kobe seem okay with each other, but Wade seems bitter to me. After all, he's been overshadowed by Kobe for most of his career. Constantly being in second place can get to you.

But who knows, I'm just speculating.

National High School Star FindingTim's Avatar

Normally I mock threads like these, but I actually have this gut feeling D-Wade doesn't like Kobe.
    And frankly, I wouldn't either if I were him. As an individual player (primes), Kobe was never significantly better than Wade, yet Kobe gets/got 5x the hype, 5x the attention, 5x the glory. It's only natural for Wade to be bitter.

Not to mention, Kobe is a bit of a douche narcissist, and Wade is the kind of guy you'd want to kick it with. That only adds fuel to the fire.

I rep Lakers!

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Kobe and LeBron are friends and respect each other stop trying to stir up shit
    When Lebron bitched out & went to the Heat he criticized Kobe's game 7 openly to the media like he was jealous Kobe was winning. I feel like when Lebron was younger maybe he did respect Kobe more but has Kobe kept winning while he kept coming up short he grew jealous. And they are not friends Im pretty sure they don't even communicate outside of events or games.

Yeah, Wade legitimately seems to have a problem with Kobe. LeBron is cool with him though.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by FindingTim
    Normally I mock threads like these, but I actually have this gut feeling D-Wade doesn't like Kobe. And frankly, I wouldn't either if I were him. As an individual player (primes), Kobe was never significantly better than Wade, yet Kobe gets/got 5x the hype, 5x the attention, 5x the glory. It's only natural for Wade to be bitter.
    u forgot the most important thing 5x the championships, Kobe didn't "get" anything. He earned his place in history.

National High School Star FindingTim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by heyhey
    u forgot the most important thing 5x the championships, Kobe didn't "get" anything. He earned his place in history.
    let's agree to disagree before this thread turns into something it was never meant to become.

ehh, who am I kidding? I can't resist:
    so much of basketball is situational. personally, I think if you substitute Wade for Kobe on those Laker teams, they'd win just as many, if not more titles.
    But that's just my silly unpopular opinion.

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    In all seriousness, Lebron and Kobe seem okay with each other, but Wade seems bitter to me. After all, he's been overshadowed by Kobe for most of his career. Constantly being in second place can get to you.

But who knows, I'm just speculating.
    It should especially when you're clearly better than the person but not getting the hype you deserve. Most underrated superstar of all time.

Serious playground baller Extempo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FindingTim
    Normally I mock threads like these, but I actually have this gut feeling D-Wade doesn't like Kobe.
    And frankly, I wouldn't either if I were him. As an individual player (primes), Kobe was never significantly better than Wade, yet Kobe gets/got 5x the hype, 5x the attention, 5x the glory. It's only natural for Wade to be bitter.

Not to mention, Kobe is a bit of a douche narcissist, and Wade is the kind of guy you'd want to kick it with. That only adds fuel to the fire.
    One of the most retarded posts in ISH history. It's so embarrassing, I don't even know what to say. I understand we shouldn't take these blind Kobe-hating trolls seriously but all I have to say is...Kobe is already a top 5 scoring leader of all-time...Wade is not even in the top 100. He has 1 ring thanks to generous help from the refs. He doesn't have range, his game relies on athleticism (and refs). He doesn't have anything close to the amazing individual performances Kobe had in his prime...multiple 40+ and 50+ games in a row, 81 points, 62 in 3 quarters, most game-winners, etc etc etc. MJ himself said Kobe is the only one worth comparison to him. Wade is not even in the same atmosphere.

I rep Lakers!

I don't know if you guys remember but when USC played Oregon Kobe, Wade, Lebron, Melo, & CP3 were at the game. Everyone but Kobe was hanging out together. I think Kobe is really cool with Melo but everyone else he doesn't really care about. One of the reasons I didn't really want CP3 on the Lakers. One of Lebron's BFFs playing with a person he is jealous of.

Last edited by WeGetRing2012; 02-28-2012 at 10:51 PM.

Maybe one day they can sit on the same lunch table with Kobe

Decent playground baller ballashotcalla's Avatar

I used to like Wade.

When he was with Shaq during their championship, he seemed like a humble person. Seemed down to earth.

Now, his ego is out of control. He just looks jealous of anyone with a sportscenter spot.

NBA rookie of the year

Maybe I remembering it wrong but it seemed like LeBron and Kobe sorta got into a bit at last year's All-Star game too and the East tried to push back at the end of the game.

But I can't really complain, because in how many sports do people say the All-Star is not competitive ... well you want some animosity/competition ... there ya go.