Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: 2012 Trade Deadline Deal: Derek Fisher and a first to Houston for Jordan Hill

Aw man. Even though Fish is old and keeps getting blown by, it's sad to see him gone. Will always be a Laker to me. Hope he retires and returns to the Lakers organization in the future. Good luck, Fish!

Default Re: 2012 Trade Deadline Deal: Derek Fisher and a first to Houston for Jordan Hill

Goodbye, Fisherman!!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Windows
    Aw man. Even though Fish is old and keeps getting blown by, it's sad to see him gone. Will always be a Laker to me. Hope he retires and returns to the Lakers organization in the future. Good luck, Fish!

stupid trade.

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Quote Originally Posted by irondarts
    Uh, no they didn't.

yes, they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Gundress
    yes, they did.
    Where are you seeing that Houston gave the Lakers their first rounder in this trade?

I really can't believe they traded Fish.

If he gets bought out and signs with Miami I might have to throw up.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by irondarts
    Where are you seeing that Houston gave the Lakers their first rounder in this trade?
    I too have only seen that LA sends Dallas pick (estimate around 20 though as tied 7th seed they could slip into the lottery, though less likely now that Rubio is injured) to Houston. No other picks involved (that I've heard anyway).

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco

That would be crazy!

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco

... I love Fish, but that would only help us. Sessions would go for 30.

I'll say this. If Houston doesn't make the playoffs -->that lottery pick in this draft will be nice...

it is for this draft right?

NBA rookie of the year

No more Fisher to bail the Lakers' asses out in the playoffs time and time again!

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    I'll say this. If Houston doesn't make the playoffs -->that lottery pick in this draft will be nice...

Where are you seeing Houston giving the Lakers a pick?

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME

I'm not sure if the Lakers got a pick back. Even if they did, I'm sure it's protected

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolBBall
    No more Fisher to bail the Lakers' asses out in the playoffs time and time again!
    And... when exactly is the last time that happened?

Saw a basketball once

I thought Houston already gave there first round pick to nets (lottery protected) so how can they give it to the lakers lol.