Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: LeBron James is the first player in NBA postseason history with a....

Quote Originally Posted by tazb
    Now that I think of if, LeBron doesn't really have any bad situations on or off the court, his worse act off the court was the decision. Meanwhile Kobe has the rape case, beef with Shaq, him and Vanessa divorce, not buying his mother a house, etc.
    I find it funny and touching at the same time that the worst off court thing LeBron has done is raising of $6 million for the kids by the means of TV special. He put his own image on the line, just to give those kids some hope for their lifes

Just shows how great human being he is

Default Re: LeBron James is the first player in NBA postseason history with a....

lebron gets a triple double and still needs a buzzerbeater. it just shows he cant dominate a game.

first player in NBA postseason history to have TAZB's mouth all over his nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by daj0264
    lebron gets a triple double and still needs a buzzerbeater. it just shows he cant dominate a game.
    Bizarre logic to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by dh144498
    first player in NBA postseason history to have TAZB's mouth all over his nuts.
    ripthekik is my hero!